Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thinking of playing Eden Eternal anyone want to join?

Ald87Ald87 ChesterPosts: 4Member

So I just read archangel's Anarchy Online thread where he managed to get lots of people to restart on AO, I think that's awesome and I'd be tempted to join you guys but I'm totally skint right now and AO kind of sucks without Shadowlands and Alien Invasion!

So, I was thinking, since I'm looking for a time-waster if anyone fancied some anime-themed f2p goodness from aeria games, in the form of Eden Eternal. It's been out for about a year and I played it back in closed beta. I really enjoyed the class-switching gameplay and the combat felt pretty fun.

I hate joining an established MMO on my own though, it sucks big-time, so anyone want to join me? It takes hardly any time at all to download and jump right in!

If we get 3 people we can do 3-man dungeons, 5 we can do 5-mans, anymore than that, we can make a MMORPG guild!

• Ald87Ald87 ChesterPosts: 4Member

Got 3 people interested now, including myself, my room-mate and one from MMORPG!

• BobRossBobRoss new philadelphia, OHPosts: 213Member

NvM , At LvL 35 I'm already getting bored of this game. Little too theme parky(if that is a word) for me. It's just quest after quest after quest thats dragging it down.

• EverketEverket MiddenheimPosts: 240Member Uncommon

I was looking for something like this, a bunch of guys to play a random game. I have played eden eternal a bit however, it was decent. But I left eventually because there was no challenge whatsoever. I only played up to lvl 20 ish though. Pm with your names and we can group up.