Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

45/50 on HoM - Can I Complete It With 220 Ectos & 200k?

FuryVFuryV Member UncommonPosts: 515

I'm currently 45/50 in the Hall of Monuments reward calculator thing therefore I'm 5 points off the final Hall of Monuments reward which gives the 'Champion of the Gods' title in GW2.  The only thing that I haven't completed is the 'Honor' section.  I'm currently 13/18, as shown in the screenshot below.

I am currently down to my last 220 Ectos & 200k gold.  I was wondering if you guys think it's possible with this amount of money to get the last 5 required points in the Honor section of HoM, so that I can get 50/50.

Thanks.

Screenshot of my HoM - http://i39.tinypic.com/fk48xl.jpg

Comments

• Zeus.CMZeus.CM Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,788

Only thing you have left are titles. Only some of them can be bought with money, others have nothing to do with it.

You can buy Ale-hound, Sweet tooth and Party Animal, Fortune (but I don't reccomend this one.). Everything else require some work.

• KakkzookaKakkzooka Member Posts: 591

I only have 10/50 on my HoM. :/

Re: SWTOR

"Remember, remember - Kakk says 'December.'"

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

1 point is easy, just get the sweet tooth title. Sugary blue drinks aren´t that expensive.

But you need 21 more titles, not 1, and you just can't get that by just buying stuff.

• Dev_NightsDev_Nights Member Posts: 67

You can 'buy' Sweet Tooth, Ale Hound, Party Animal, Fortune, Treasure Hunter and Wisdom. Everything else you will have to actually work for.

• FuryVFuryV Member UncommonPosts: 515

That's great, thank you.  I figured I could buy some runs with the cash I have, so I'll have to see what I can do.