Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Name Game

SorrowSorrow St Pete, FLPosts: 1,195Member

So what name is everyone planning on grabbing tonight?

Comments

• rainorxxrainorxx Porto AlegrePosts: 85Member

Super Mario Bros.

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Dublin, OHPosts: 3,576Member Uncommon

I just reserved the name Bear :-D 

I can't wait for the 19th!

• KrematoryKrematory TVNPosts: 556Member Uncommon

Hola

"EVE is likely the best MMORPG that you've never really understood or played" - Kyleran

• TokkenTokken Portland, ORPosts: 1,344Member Uncommon

Barney

Warriors are like steel, when you lose your temper you lose your worth.
  • Entropy14Entropy14 Edmonton, ABPosts: 673Member Uncommon

This may come as a shock what name I choose.....

ENTROPY !!!!!

• anthonypenaanthonypena VANCOUVER, BCPosts: 131Member

TheLongestPico

• stayontargetstayontarget Tacoma, WAPosts: 6,351Member Uncommon

Haha i can't tell if these are actual names or just trolling  :D

anyway i picked Torn.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• Deron_BarakDeron_Barak Portland, ORPosts: 1,136Member
    Aelnon for me. It was mean to allow me to get so close yet keep me so fR away.

Just not worth my time anymore.

• rexzshadowrexzshadow stockton, CAPosts: 1,428Member

lol remembering spaming the login at 7pm last night XD

• ShankenstienShankenstien CoventryPosts: 13Member

Badass1928038894 or whatever  shitty name is left by the time I make a cara

WoW, LoTRO, AoC, DCU, EvE, RoM, Champions, Bloodline Champions, Darkfall, Mortal Online, Fallen Earth, SWTOR, EQ2, Guild Wars

• KingCrionKingCrion Georgetown, INPosts: 2Member

I got the name Odin since i know most of my other names will still be available.

• corpusccorpusc Chattanooga, TNPosts: 1,331Member Uncommon

Originally posted by Sorrow

So what name is everyone planning on grabbing tonight?

is this a for real post?!

better get your variation of Legolas or Sephiroth in posthaste.

The End
    ---------------------------
    i don't expect to like Darkfall, altho i may like it MORE than other MMOs. i know it is gonna have a very frustrating level of grind to it, even if its significantly less than most. waiting for a pure FAST action virtual world. dice rolling & character levels (even "skills") IN COMBAT should have never carried over from pencil & paper to a computer that can reasonably model 3D spaces and objects

• SorrowSorrow St Pete, FLPosts: 1,195Member

Saw a funny name in another game tonight.. Shelooked16..

Then I was like HEY!! 16 isnt legal?!!

Oh wow lol. I've seen some pretty far out names over the years. Not that I don't appreciate creativity it I'm glad I'll be rolling on the RP server. Naming standards and a moderated general chat will be niiiiice.

If not for that I would roll PvP so I could at least kill the annoying ones heh

I should say they will be responsive to reports of the general chat shinanagens.

• FalcomithFalcomith Hastings, FLPosts: 798Member Uncommon

I always wondered about posts like these. Only because if I wanted a specific name, I wouldnt want to announce it to the world. It adds risk of someone or multiple people using it. Especially if it is a good one that may attract some attention. You never know if they will concidentally roll it on the server you chose before you actually create it. I have seen it happen.

• Stimos8Stimos8 MelbournePosts: 163Member Uncommon

Well i got the name "Dodger", planning on warrior tanking so it seems like it fits the job.

• SorrowSorrow St Pete, FLPosts: 1,195Member

Originally posted by Falcomith

I always wondered about posts like these. Only because if I wanted a specific name, I wouldnt want to announce it to the world. It adds risk of someone or multiple people using it. Especially if it is a good one that may attract some attention. You never know if they will concidentally roll it on the server you chose before you actually create it. I have seen it happen.

lol assumed everyone would have already grabbed thier names that did the pre-order.