Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whats the best Pay2Win game in your opinion?

Hi guys. I would like to know if anyone is playing, or played a Pay2Win MMO? Which one you think is the best?

Comments

• oubersoubers Member UncommonPosts: 855

GW2 will be the best P2W :)

• ArawulfArawulf Guest WriterMember UncommonPosts: 597

Probably WoW. I've paid over a thousand dollars for that game and I'm pretty UBER I have to say.

• botrytisbotrytis Member RarePosts: 3,363

Originally posted by oubers

WRONG! GW2 is not [mod edit]

Allods Online wasn't bad but definitely P2W.

• ThorHalThorHal Member Posts: 89

Allods was the worst p2w game

• DraftbeerDraftbeer Member UncommonPosts: 517

Must be a conspiracy! image

• SanguinelustSanguinelust Member UncommonPosts: 812

• dave6660dave6660 Member UncommonPosts: 2,699

Haha!  There's going to be a fan boy lynch mob coming after you :)

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville

• pupurunpupurun Member UncommonPosts: 561

the question is a bit dontradicting...

Best game as a game? But it's a P2W?

Or

Best P2W system that makes it a good game?

or 

Best Value for money? As in the more you pay the more you win??

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

its simple really..

Pay to Win sucks there is no best game as they should all be blown up...

Cash shops are just one big bad idea...

• niceguy3978niceguy3978 Member UncommonPosts: 2,047

Originally posted by dave6660

Haha!  There's going to be a fan boy lynch mob coming after you :)

The hive mind is already using its collective energies to locate and track this abomination of a claim.  Once on the tracking radar, they will CRUSH!

• UngoHumungoUngoHumungo Member Posts: 518

Only gonna comment on things I play.

The whole pay 2 win game idea cracks me up, like in DDO people complain cause you can buy very minor mangic items, MEANT to be crafting blanks for their crafting system, also you can buy cosmetic enhancements and game features in the store (like character slots and mission) this is not pay 2 win in my opinion speaking in DDO terms you still must take the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG tiedeous grind ,mutiple times, to get end game levels.  This is not pay 2 win this is an alterante to subscriptions.

DUCO's item shop was nothing more than cosmetics with the occasional new content.  (again not pay 2 win)

I'm not saying all cash shops aren't pay to win, I've certainly seen some that do,  but you gotta examine the content in the shop before you say this game has gone pay 2 win, you never know there may only be a pink mohawk in the item shop and if that make you win........well then you weren't hugged enough as a child

There are times when one must ask themselves is it my passion that truly frightens you? Or your own?

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,347

The only way to win is not to play (or pay).

• mrshroom89mrshroom89 Member UncommonPosts: 224

ATM Wold of Tanks for sure but soon enough GW2 will be the new P2W cover girl

C

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818

world of tanks is probably the best free to play because it's pay to win is a very minor ( gold rounds ) advantage but any pay to win aspect is just bad game design.

In world of tanks case they have lots of things worth buying that don't offer a real in game advantage ( premium account, premium tanks ect ) that the gold rounds in pub matches just hurts the game.

Any game that offers large advantages to the point where you have to pay to even compete ( like allods ) is not worth playing. You might as well play a sub game then. At least you have an upper limit on what you need to pay.

• AnthurAnthur Member UncommonPosts: 961

online poker... gut it is also the best pay to loose.

• DrolkinDrolkin Member UncommonPosts: 246

The obvious answer is Atlantica Online.

• Superman0XSuperman0X Member RarePosts: 2,292

I would have to say it is WoW. I dont see any other game comparing to it.

Sure there may be other games that are better for X or Y, but overall WoW is the best P2W game out there.

• oubersoubers Member UncommonPosts: 855

Originally posted by botrytis

WRONG! GW2 is not troll........

Allods Online wasn't bad but definitely P2W.

Maybe i need to pick my words a bit better........

IMHO GW2 will be the best P2W :)

i was just speaking my mind.......hope it's alowed in here tough.... :)

• nebullaenebullae Member Posts: 15

Guys since I'm not playing WOW for a long time, I must ask, why WOW is a Pay to Win? Is there items or what for sale? In Blizzards website?

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,823

We used to get players asking what the best F2P game was. Now they are asking what the best Pay 2 Win game is.

Ffs how this genre has fallen.

• nebullaenebullae Member Posts: 15

Friend, depending on what Pay 2 Win game it is, its not that bad. Some people can't play 8 hours a day of a game, don't like grinding, just prefer paying to have a common gear/abilities so this way on a PVP for example the best (technics) will win, not the one that played more time only! Don't you think?

• JabasJabas Member UncommonPosts: 1,249

If i understand the question, for a player that is willing to spend a huge amount of money in CS is HoTK form perfect world. (based in games i had played or tried). They even have a monthly rank for who buy more in CS, and theres players spending more then 200k in one single month.

The funny think about this game is you can spend 500.000 and still get nothing because everthing is RNG based image

• dave6660dave6660 Member UncommonPosts: 2,699

Originally posted by Drolkin

The obvious answer is Atlantica Online.

As much as I like the concept of Atlantica Online, it is extremely pay to win.

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville

• ariboersmaariboersma Member Posts: 1,802

Pay to win.. Runes of Magic hands down.. the game is fun, has progression of a sorts through the end game dungeons, the housing system is great and actually benefits you. 

• ariboersmaariboersma Member Posts: 1,802

Originally posted by graggok

Only gonna comment on things I play.

The whole pay 2 win game idea cracks me up, like in DDO people complain cause you can buy very minor mangic items, MEANT to be crafting blanks for their crafting system, also you can buy cosmetic enhancements and game features in the store (like character slots and mission) this is not pay 2 win in my opinion speaking in DDO terms you still must take the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG tiedeous grind ,mutiple times, to get end game levels.  This is not pay 2 win this is an alterante to subscriptions.

DUCO's item shop was nothing more than cosmetics with the occasional new content.  (again not pay 2 win)

I'm not saying all cash shops aren't pay to win, I've certainly seen some that do,  but you gotta examine the content in the shop before you say this game has gone pay 2 win, you never know there may only be a pink mohawk in the item shop and if that make you win........well then you weren't hugged enough as a child

why are you going on and on about a game that ISNT pay 2 win when the thread is about pay to win >.< No one said that DDO was pay 2 win. The OP wants to know about games like the mentioned Allods and my suggestion Runes of Magic.