Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Coming Soon"?

girdisordergirdisorder Member UncommonPosts: 45

Went through all the hoops to be able to run the game; made a webzen account, went to the game website (32 bit since 64 bit isn't supported), installed the crappy plug-in and it says "Coming Soon"... Their forum isn't too helpful on their server status, so I'm just wondering if its up or not. Finally get to play the game and they won't let me in!

MMORPG.com has been given some beta keys for Continent of the Ninth Seal! This key will let you participate in the C9 Championship Tournament.  This event runs April 12 - May 5, 2012.  Get your key and get playing now! - http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/offer/329/Continent-of-the-Ninth-Seal-Beta-Key-Giveaway.html

Comments

• ariboersmaariboersma Member Posts: 1,802

Im downloading the game now, I guess I will have to let you know but it took my beta key and it says it starts today but no idea if its live right now.

• MatutinoMatutino Member UncommonPosts: 64

There´s an error in the information given...

Test Period: April 14th  9:00 ~ May 5th  9:00 GST

http://forums.webzen.com/Topic132076.aspx

dammit I think you are right, little chance they messed up on their own site and got it right here =P Oh well at least I get to play it this time.. I found out about the game right after the last event thing ended :(

• girdisordergirdisorder Member UncommonPosts: 45

Originally posted by Matutino

There´s an error in the information given...

Test Period: April 14th  9:00 ~ May 5th  9:00 GST

http://forums.webzen.com/Topic132076.aspx

gg MMORPG.com... thanks Matutino

oh hey do you guys know what the "other application codes" are? are those extra beta codes for friends?

Originally posted by ariboersma

oh hey do you guys know what the "other application codes" are? are those extra beta codes for friends?

yeah i gave two out to my friends already, they seem to work.

well I cant seem to post over there even though I have a "nickname" so! beta keys!

• M3Z2 2GYL P987 ZFHJ

• 2XOH GRG6 XBKT JKJA

• F241 8MBT VS6E DZNL

• KSA8 VVUU V7OH RLS9

• CE4U 4RF3 2303 SEIU

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860

Originally posted by girdisorder

Went through all the hoops to be able to run the game; made a webzen account, went to the game website (32 bit since 64 bit isn't supported), installed the crappy plug-in and it says "Coming Soon"... Their forum isn't too helpful on their server status, so I'm just wondering if its up or not. Finally get to play the game and they won't let me in!

MMORPG.com has been given some beta keys for Continent of the Ninth Seal! This key will let you participate in the C9 Championship Tournament.  This event runs April 12 - May 5, 2012.  Get your key and get playing now! - http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/offer/329/Continent-of-the-Ninth-Seal-Beta-Key-Giveaway.html

Did you find a 64bit launcher?

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

Originally posted by Amjoco

They dont currently have a 64 bit browser that works because of the webzen plug-in...Chrome works because it's 32bit, if you're having troubles running java in chrome, go to settings > under the hood > privacy, content settings > plug-ins, manage exceptions > add c9.webzen.com, restart chrome

• SuperXero89SuperXero89 Member UncommonPosts: 2,551

They dont currently have a 64 bit browser that works because of webzen...Chrome works because it's 32bit, if you're having troubles running java in chrome, go to settings > under the hood > privacy, content settings > plug-ins, manage exceptions > add c9.webzen.com, restart chrome

I'm still having issues.  After clicking the Play Now button, a little java window pops up and loads something then it disappears and nothing happens.  I really hate all these F2P games and their website launchers...

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860

Originally posted by SuperXero89

They dont currently have a 64 bit browser that works because of webzen...Chrome works because it's 32bit, if you're having troubles running java in chrome, go to settings > under the hood > privacy, content settings > plug-ins, manage exceptions > add c9.webzen.com, restart chrome

I'm still having issues.  After clicking the Play Now button, a little java window pops up and loads something then it disappears and nothing happens.  I really hate all these F2P games and their website launchers...

I had to use the IE64 bit to login....Make sure you reboot your system also. Mine worked after that but the game is a not my style. Unistalled it and ran Avast! :)

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

If you get a pop-up that says "Coming soon" then everything is working(because the game isnt open till the 14th), if you get and error that says "Wrong perements" or try running the launcher from your C9 folder then it's because you aren't opening the game in the right internet browser.

• SuperXero89SuperXero89 Member UncommonPosts: 2,551

If you get a pop-up that says "Coming soon" then everything is working(because the game isnt open till the 14th), if you get and error that says "Wrong perements" or try running the launcher from your C9 folder then it's because you aren't opening the game in the right internet browser.

I don't get anything.  The only way I can get the launcher to come up is if I click on it in the root directory.  It updates then when I click play I get a "wrong parameter error."

• seronxseronx Member Posts: 4

Countdown to C9

days

hours

minutes

seconds

Here you guys go(as of time of post ^)

Originally posted by seronx

Countdown to C9

days

hours

minutes

seconds

Here you guys go(as of time of post ^)

obvious troll or obvious douche, aren't they the samething? we've already explained you can't play yet, doesn't change the fact mmorpg.com hasn't fixed the date on their website yet.

• seronxseronx Member Posts: 4

mmorpg.com has the correct info I checked with other sites

April 12th is early key day, preload, prepatch

April 13th 10 PM Arizona Time Begins

May 4th 10 Pm Arizona Time Ends

GST doesn't mean what I thought it was....It means Global Server Time...

Global Server Time = Alaska Time Zone

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654

8 hours 21 minutes to go until the start

• agardner791agardner791 Member Posts: 6

Guess that means it starts at 12pm EST but not sure as the other post said 10AM MST which would be 1pm EST so I guess we'll see. Just hope it goes live soon because I'm getting impatient.

• SephastusSephastus Member UncommonPosts: 455

Still no go.

I am wondering if the times are all screwy or if something else is the matter.

C9 website says the beta starts at 9am GST which is 1PM EST. 

• frost154frost154 Member Posts: 5

is the game up and running cuz i keep getting a coming soon thing when the game goes to start ? and i just read the note from webzen its the 15th and im still getting the coming soon crap

Originally posted by frost154

is the game up and running cuz i keep getting a coming soon thing when the game goes to start ?

it's up, played it yesterday

it took my key i downloaded it yesterday installed this morning and im still getting the coming soon no matter how many times i click start

Mine is working since 1pm EST yesterday. Maybe try a different browser? If that doesn't work then I guess try contacting Webzen :(

just tried firefox any other browsers i can try besides internet explorer or firefox both said coming soon