Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA: Open Beta Friend Code

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The TERA open beta is scheduled to begin on April 19th (for pre-orders and the 20th for regular folk) and we here at MMORPG.com want to make sure our readers are squared away for the big day. To that end, we have a special beta code for you to use. Simply sign up on the TERA forums and plug "TERABETA" into the appropriate slot. Then get yourself ready to go for April 19th!

Create your forum account on the TERA site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• dragonsidragonsi Member UncommonPosts: 74

Ok. WELLLLLLL Suzie Ford, why don't we give CREDIT where credit is due, first of all. *I* posted this in the comments section of the Tera Open Beta article yesterday already. I just did not know how to create and publish a new article at all, and I thought I would be nice and share my code I got in my email for all friends to use.

And secondly, you are WRONG about the date, ONLY pre-orders will be allowed to enter on the 19th. Anyone using this actual code here and who has not already pre-ordered will only be allowed to enter at 3 PM EST, on the 20th, a whole 24 hours after all the pre-orders have started playing. So anyone attempting to use the code that I posted on the 19th will not get in until the next day.

Here is the link to my comment that I made previously on the Open Beta topic:

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/4894449#4894449

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    Quit being a whiny brat. I'm sure she didn't realize you were doing this for fame and glory, and not just posting to be nice.

Joined - July 2004

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

My good sir, while I appreciate your fervent posting, En Masse sent us (and so many others) the same email you received.  We're all special snowflakes and all, but there's no reason to get so crass. 

We will update the timing to be more clear, but it also stands that the beta begins on 4/19... if even just for pre-orders.  

In short: don't get so huffy.  We defend our Suzie round these parts, and you shan't be winning friends with posts like these.

Edit: Also, you'd better go tell Kotaku they're bad people too.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• NephaeriusNephaerius Member UncommonPosts: 1,671

If anyone wants PAX East mounts/OB keys I have a ton of them.  PM me.

Steam: Neph

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

Originally posted by Nephaerius

Note on these: they won't work if you apply them to an account that already has had beta access in the past.  If you want the frost-lion, you'll have to contact En Masse to get it sorted out, or create a brand new account for the open beta.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• orbitxoorbitxo Member RarePosts: 1,956

bah - dragonsi seems to prob be the only person able to log in and download the game- i just recieved an email for an invite , was very laughable- since i was never able to log in my accnt todownload this game-

phhft!

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Thanks, everyone. Our code usage has reached its limit! Enjoy TERA! :)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• NephaeriusNephaerius Member UncommonPosts: 1,671

Originally posted by BillMurphy

Originally posted by Nephaerius

Note on these: they won't work if you apply them to an account that already has had beta access in the past.  If you want the frost-lion, you'll have to contact En Masse to get it sorted out, or create a brand new account for the open beta.

Thanks for that Bill I totally forgot.

Steam: Neph

• BartDaCatBartDaCat Member UncommonPosts: 813

Originally posted by BillMurphy

My good sir, while I appreciate your fervent posting, En Masse sent us (and so many others) the same email you received.  We're all special snowflakes and all, but there's no reason to get so crass. 

We will update the timing to be more clear, but it also stands that the beta begins on 4/19... if even just for pre-orders.  

In short: don't get so huffy.  We defend our Suzie round these parts, and you shan't be winning friends with posts like these.

Edit: Also, you'd better go tell Kotaku they're bad people too.

Oooooooooooo!