Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Spirit Tales: Exclusive Interview

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Spirit Tales is ready to be unleashed on the world. We recently had the chance to catch up with the community manager, Elliott C. to ask him a few things about the game. Keep reading!

MMORPG.com:  What sets Spirit Tales apart from other games?

Elliott C.:  For starters, Spirit Tales has a massive pet system unlike other MMORPGs' – it's a robust system where nearly every in-game monster is capable of being captured, trained, and evolved. This pet system is not only limited to world monsters, but also dungeon bosses and rare event monsters! We also offer a unique camera perspective that makes the world feel like a never ending globe as you explore the lush and vibrant Spirit Tales landscape.

Read more of Garrett Fuller's Spirit Tales Exclusive Interview.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• FrostWyrmFrostWyrm Member Posts: 1,036

Sounds very interesting and (most importantly) very different than everything else we've been seeing these days. A friend in another game played the open beta and clued me into this game. I think I'll be giving it a shot when it releases.

Shame so many people will take one look at the graphics and not even give the game a chance. Then again, from a community aspect, that just may be for the better.