Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you people realize we are almost one month away...

2»

Comments

• chakalakachakalaka Member UncommonPosts: 291

It's time!

• expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218

Originally posted by Ikisis

Not being able to set my toons stat points myself kills the game for me. Only thing that will make you unique is gear and what 1 skill u put all the points in. all stats builds will be cookie cutter for each class. = Lame

Me thinks you need to look closer into D3 skills/rune system - Just cus D3 has decided to change things up and not be lazy by using a stat point and talent tree system does not mean there is not somthing that replaces it - and what it has been replaced with IMHO is much much better.  

Have a play with the barbs skill calculator http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian and if you still feel the same then fine.

• wrightstufwrightstuf Member UncommonPosts: 659

Originally posted by deathangell

yea still tryign to wrap my head around the no pvp at launch thing i will be very upset if its a expansion that i have to pay for cause blizzard lately has been trying to milking you for every penny your worth thing lately. AKA starrcaft 3 seperate enties for the single player story line.

hehe...blizzard also pioneered the 59.99 PC game.cant remember which one it was specifically, but every AAA title PC game before that was 49.99

• BartDaCatBartDaCat Member UncommonPosts: 813

Originally posted by nomatics856

Originally posted by Jakdstripper

we realize we just don't care.

....i stopped playing hack and slash, fixed camera, 2 dementional games when mario kart came out on the nintendo 64.

Then why did you decide to post here?

His N64 was in the shop, so he borrowed his older brother's homework computer to "1337 HAXX0RZ" the interwebs.

If you've played Diablo 1 and 2, you know that the basic premise is Hack and Slash.  Why people are surprised that Diablo 3 works on that same premise is beyond me.  What did you want?  A "World of Diablo" MMO?

• DeathspankDeathspank Member UncommonPosts: 139

Originally posted by Ikisis

Not being able to set my toons stat points myself kills the game for me. Only thing that will make you unique is gear and what 1 skill u put all the points in. all stats builds will be cookie cutter for each class. = Lame

Bitching about a game's system by regurgitating false bullshit spewed by trolls = Lame 

• GorillaGorilla Member UncommonPosts: 2,235

Originally posted by nomatics856

From the sequel to one of the BEST hack and slash online rpgs EVAR?!??!?!

My hunch (just a hunch) is that both Path of Excile & Torchlight 2 will be better games. Still just like 38 busses you get none for ages and then 3 arive at once!

• PigozzPigozz Member UncommonPosts: 886

I'm pretty sure Diablo will end up just like DAII, maybe slightly better, but stil a massive letdown

It's not Diablo II and the team that did it

It's like the game was created by different company so I'd be careful with that, because the hype of this games seems to come mostly from peoples memories on previous sequel

My roommate is exactly the guy who was in love with diablo II and praise diablo III without actually knowing a thing about it (heck, I dont care for diablo III and Im more familiar with its features than him)

I think I actually spent way more time reading and theorycrafting about MMOs than playing them

• LazerChickenLazerChicken Member Posts: 29

Originally posted by Pigozz

I'm pretty sure Diablo will end up just like DAII, maybe slightly better, but stil a massive letdown

Its just your opinion dear sir, I (with about 4 mil ppl) consider D2 as very good game - please show me better h&s those days.

Iam excited as hell, tho i know that the game won't meet the expectations of many ppl. 

To all of you considering PoE and TL2 being somehow sth more worth to wait, well probably after few weeks/month after realese due to lack of playerbsae dev's gonna stop supporting those games. What I mean D3 is form Blizz you can hate it but you can't deny they are actually taking care of their game for a long time after realese (this is what keeps me playing theirs games).

What's more many ppl dosen't see news that this would bring to MMO genre. Ofc the game would be just a D2 clone with better graphics, no runes and renamed clases but there is RMAH there (wich I consider as an experiment and if it end up with succes can change submodel in whole genre of online games.). I believe there will be more to come.

Acti-Blizz is not making D3 to fail. They want to make money from it so the game won't die fast. I believe it will sold very well  depsite you like it or hate it.

I have my fears so they don't have me.

• PigozzPigozz Member UncommonPosts: 886

Originally posted by LazerChicken

DAII = Dragon Age II , not Diablo II

I think I actually spent way more time reading and theorycrafting about MMOs than playing them

• LazerChickenLazerChicken Member Posts: 29

Originally posted by LazerChicken

DAII = Dragon Age II , not Diablo II

Uch >.< need better glasses ;D

I have my fears so they don't have me.

• DeathspankDeathspank Member UncommonPosts: 139

It's not Diablo II and the team that did it

As i have posted in another thread, the team that MADE Diablo 2 went on to make Hellgate London which was so bad that their company went out ouf business.

If you're thinking about Runic Games, you're wrong as they are the co-founders not the devs. The makers of Diablo 2 made Flagship Studios and this Flagship sunk less then a year from it's games release.

And you want these people to make Diablo 3?

And it will only be a massive letdown to the trolls and haters cause it will do so well, that they will be way to busy coming up with excuses to show it's a bad game even when the stats and common logic will prove other wise.

You can quote me on this. Diablo 3 will be a financial and critical success. The fact that no one likes it here, means little as this place is notorious for Blizz hate.   

• spaceportspaceport Member Posts: 405

They dumbed down the game so much, they basically removed the customization.

D2 was repetitive, but at least i had fun with different builds, stats, etc.

Im not interested in Diablo 3: Modern warfare

Besides--- T2 and Path of Exile look better.

The auction house and not being able to play the game without internet is big time BS.

And the wow artstyle.... yikes

All of this is IMO of course, but they dumbed down the game a bit too much for my tastes.

Besides, it's not developed by Blizzard north.... so who cares.

"Esport with tournaments is for hardcore pvp'rs that want to be competitive. Openworld PVP with ganking and griefing is for casuals that just wants their pvp mixed with pve from time to time."
    otacu