Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PRE PUCHASE IS UP !!!

Entropy14Entropy14 Member UncommonPosts: 675

Site is up and running bought mine, yay, goooooo GW2 Fanboys , spready the over hypeness, haha jk but I am happy for getting into beta and stuff.

Comments

• AdalwulffAdalwulff Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,152

I'm still getting nothing.....

Think I'll wait another hour or so, that poor site is getting hammered!

• BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254

Originally posted by Adalwulff

Are you sure you are going to https://buy.guildwars2.com/? Because that is working smooth and happy for me.

• SkuzSkuz Member UncommonPosts: 1,018

Crushed under the weight of 1 million nerds hammering on keyboards :)

• CorehavenCorehaven Member UncommonPosts: 1,533

Originally posted by colddog04

Are you sure you are going to https://buy.guildwars2.com/? Because that is working smooth and happy for me.

Not that Im going to pre purchase right now, but I tried it and its just white screen and some text.  So its not working for me at least. 

Maybe try Chrome.

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440

Originally posted by Skuz

Crushed under the weight of 1 million nerds hammering on keyboards :)

LOL I'm not hammering hard enough apparently, they aren't accepting my money yet. :p

• QuenchsterQuenchster Member Posts: 450

I want mah Amazon pre-purchase page naow!

• VaultarVaultar Member Posts: 339

roooaaarrrrr trying to prepurchase but failing grrrrrr! damn errors lolz. Meh, gonna try later I guess

Looking forward to EQL and EQN.

• BunksBunks Member Posts: 960

tried both browsers, but now its just frozen with the complete purchase not registering.

Have you guys seen the add in the background?

Now you can just tell people to look at the edge of the screen if they ask where they can pre-purchase.

• steelfrenzysteelfrenzy Member Posts: 147

Literally just got my order through. Just sat there at the check-out screen and eventually the "try again" option went away by itself and it gave me the price. I immediately hit complete purchase and all went well.

• hcoelhohcoelho Member UncommonPosts: 529

Thank you for pre-purchasing Guild Wars 2!

IMPORTANT! Please take a moment to register your Guild Wars 2 account. 

Registering your Guild Wars 2 account lets you play the game before launch by providing you with Headstart Access and guaranteed access to all Beta Events.

I did it !!!! 

can't create the account though... got a 502 when trying it =( 

• NorpanNorpan Member CommonPosts: 319

Originally posted by colddog04

I´m trying there, but keep getting "error retrieving order". BAH!!!

• xion12121xion12121 Member UncommonPosts: 199

Originally posted by Bunks

tried both browsers, but now its just frozen with the complete purchase not registering.

it worked fine for me ! got my digital deluxe edition! The collectors edition didn't interest me but the deluxe edition had some nice xtra goodies! Just refresh once if the page doesnt work! 

I would give you a guest pass to SWOTR, but then I wouldn't be able to find a way to live with myself afterwards....

• steelfrenzysteelfrenzy Member Posts: 147

Originally posted by Elandir90

can't create the account though... got a 502 when trying it =( 

yeah =|

*Edit* Well, at least we got our keys. I think I'll just wait and make an account later, when things have cooled down a bit.

• bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044

I hope Walmart will be doing pre-purchases. I have a $50 gift card I got from buying a Kindle Fire there. Been saving it for either this or D3. I would rather buy this though. Anyone know if they will be doing pre-purchase?

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• NorpanNorpan Member CommonPosts: 319

Now I have no error message any more, but nothing happens when I click "Complete Purchase". Not my day so far. :P

Edit. Finally got it, but can´t, as the rest, reg my account. Oh well. No biggie.

• Dev_NightsDev_Nights Member Posts: 67

Walmart isn't. Here is a list who is. http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/User:Stephane_Lo_Presti/GW2_prepurchase_retailers_list I am waiting for Zavvi here, to get their act together.

• xion12121xion12121 Member UncommonPosts: 199

As an update I got the purchase of the digital deluxe edition but also getting an error when trying to create an account. saying 502 server not found! LOL as expected oh wells at least I got my key ....

I would give you a guest pass to SWOTR, but then I wouldn't be able to find a way to live with myself afterwards....

• jiveturkey12jiveturkey12 Member CommonPosts: 1,262

All good except I havent been able to put my game code in anywhere yet. Probably dont have the whole system running 100% right now, and to be honest im suprised its worked as well as it has right now, impress.

Just wish i could access the beta forums right now and get the low down on this shiiiiit.

• bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044

Originally posted by Dev_Nights

Walmart isn't. Here is a list who is. http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/User:Stephane_Lo_Presti/GW2_prepurchase_retailers_list I am waiting for Zavvi here, to get their act together.

Thank you I guess.image

Does say list is a work in progress so I won't give up all hope. I'll give WallyWorld about a week then I'll pre-purchase from site.

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188

Yeah Baby! got in and all updated!

• QuenchsterQuenchster Member Posts: 450

I tried clicking on the "Amazon" link on the offical list here, but it lead me to the pre-order page to GW2 and not the pre-purchase?

• Entropy14Entropy14 Member UncommonPosts: 675

Ya took me a couple tries as well with the email addy before the try again disappeared and allowed me to purchase it, but got my email to say yes in fact it did go through.

• holifeetholifeet Member Posts: 532

Anyone having any joy with Zavvi in the UK yet? I wanted to buy a physical copy but the store page for GW2 just says sold out.

All hail the Pixel, for it is glorious Orange!
This discussion has been closed.