It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Hello, I'm starting EQ for the very first time today. I heard much about EQ but never actually got around to playing it until now.
I have a few questions about the game before I start playing, and I also value the opinions of others, so please tell me what you think about the game even if its not a question.
There's a lot of questions here so you don't have to answer every single one if you don't want too.
1. Is this game unique in any way? If so what makes it different than other mmorpgs?
2. On a scale of 1 - 10 how much fun did you have with this game? (1 being dull and boring and 10 being extreamly fun) If you beleive the game is fun or boring please tell me the reasons you think this way.
3. How's the player population? Does it have more or less players now than before? Is it a dead ghost town or a thriving population?
4. How is the community? In general, are the players nice and helpful or mean and stupid?
5. Would you consider this game a sandbox?
6. Is mostly everything operated by the players? Or is it a mean dictatorship?
7. Is the game worth shelling out the money to play?
8. Time is vaulable, are there any other mmorpgs that you beleive I should be spending my time playing instead of this game?
9. What are the pros and cons of this game?
10. Do noobie players supposed to start with the first EQ before they start with EQ2?
11. If you have anything else to add please do.
Thank you very much, I surely appreciate it. I understand if you don't want to answer all the questions, but if you just have something to add please do.