Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I miss LOTRO, should i ?

hcoelhohcoelho Member UncommonPosts: 529

Hello guys,

I'm MMOless those days waiting for GW2 and Diablo 3.

I have a lifetime account in this game, but for some reason i left it some time ago. (maybe its the lack of true pvp, go figure). I want to go back to MMOs, should i go back to LOTRO ? so much have changed since F2P, not sure how the F2P have change the game after i left.  

What your thoughts on that ?

p.s i'm also trying Rift again... 

Comments

• SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,020

whats the point of asking if you have a lifetime account with it? just download it and play it, if it doesnt strike your fancy, move on to something else. i could understand if you never played it but i mean...lifetime gets access to all the future expansions so you got everything, and dont have to play like an F2P'er does and do deeds just to get enough points for 1 map.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

• VidirVidir Member UncommonPosts: 963

Sure you miss your game if you liked it,nothing wrong with resubing if you feel for it.

• TardcoreTardcore Member Posts: 2,325

Originally posted by Elandir90

Hello guys,

I'm MMOless those days waiting for GW2 and Diablo 3.

I have a lifetime account in this game, but for some reason i left it some time ago. (maybe its the lack of true pvp, go figure). I want to go back to MMOs, should i go back to LOTRO ? so much have changed since F2P, not sure how the F2P have change the game after i left.  

What your thoughts on that ?

p.s i'm also trying Rift again... 

Iifetime sub means you can play the game for nothing. And you should have enough store points racked up by now to get the expansion for free as well.

"Gypsies, tramps, and thieves, we were called by the Admin of the site . . . "

• hcoelhohcoelho Member UncommonPosts: 529

Such hostility...

Well, i know i can see it for myself... but i do like reading from people actually playing the game. They might have things to say that i will not get at the moment. 

• EmeraqEmeraq Member UncommonPosts: 1,063

I have a lifetime sub and still enjoy jumping in and playing every now and again. Been playing it a bit today as a matter of fact.

My thoughts are as long as you have a lifetime with points to use, play every now and then. I don't think it's any worse than any game currently on the market, but that's always a matter of opinion.