Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hottest companion.

2»

Comments

• sanosukexsanosukex Member Posts: 1,836

Originally posted by DarkPony

She's called Khem Val, a stunning blonde and only available to Sith Inquisitors. She will orally please you for a mere 10 credits.

LOL!!!! Khem is my sexy beast so I vote KHEM 4 LIFE!

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,310

Originally posted by Mckiediz

Sith inquisitor's Jedi Companion : Ashara

She's the hottest; hands down!!

Hmmm, I think I agree with that.

I took my Trooper's medic friend, Elara Dorne, and gave her an appearance upgrade that turned her into a sweet red-head. Red hair and an English accent............./shivers.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• WalterWhiteWalterWhite Member UncommonPosts: 411

Not for looks as thats just pixels but for the character it has to be Jaesa Willsaam. I turn her then she has this urge for killing that get's her all hot and horny after each kill you know she is just dying for her back doors to be smashed in. My Sith will totally destroy her :p

• Crunchy221Crunchy221 Member Posts: 489

She's called Khem Val, a stunning blonde and only available to Sith Inquisitors. She will orally please you for a mere 10 credits.

Khem has nothing on Broonmark.

• Draxdk0Draxdk0 Member Posts: 29

Originally posted by Crunchy221

Khem has nothing on Broonmark.

That thing is so sexy!

• ToxiaToxia Member UncommonPosts: 1,308

This thread is why we can't have nice things.....

I looked at your listed ages in your profiles....each and every one of you.....you should be ASHAMED. =P

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

• erikk3189erikk3189 Member Posts: 306

To find Vette or any of the other companions attractive is to not have much in the way of taste. 

Females all look scrawny.

• RefMinorRefMinor Member UncommonPosts: 3,452
    Originally posted by erikk3189

To find Vette or any of the other companions attractive is to not have much in the way of taste. 

Females all look scrawny.

Maybe you could go for a romantic story arc with a Hut?
  • TigasnakeTigasnake Member Posts: 33
    It's a tough choice between Kira and Jaesa (Light Side).  Both are gorgeous examples of well-placed pixels.  :P
  • mikunimanmikuniman Member UncommonPosts: 375

Wow, kidding right? allot of you said Mako, If you like spoiled little teenies I guess,&  body choice 1 really?  Kira Carsen for the light,  Jaesa Wilsaam for the dark (and she's as dark you want her to be) hands down! Vette's ok because she comes with handlebars, Elara's way to anal,  Kaliyo's just a bitch,  Ensign Raina takes the job to seriously, Scorpio's sultry and sexy but too shiny and haven't got to Nadia yet, thats my round up.