It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Dear people of MMORPG Forums, about a year or more ago I stopped playing the Game Darkeden, I left this game due to multiple reasons like I had been playing it for 9 almost 10 years & the server I was playing was extremely unbalanced & the Admin's didn't like me speaking truthfully to them about it, ever since I have played many games from PWI to Grand Fantasia, Ether Saga to WOW & all I seem to find is that they are all mainly social Based games, I am looking for something more in the Hardcore & Strategic sort of area, I have written a list of Game requirements & I was wondering if anyone could make a suggestion to me on a game that fits this list or at-least more then less.
1. Must be Low to Medium Graphic Quality (Nothing to Graphically power hungry as I plan to run it of my temp laptop)
2. 3D or Isometric doesn't matter
3. must not have Gender locked classes/races
4. If relationships can be made in game for Same Sex couples to be able to make a relation as well
5. Open PvP or Not doesn't really Matter as long as the PvP is Balanced or at least reasonably Balanced
6. Grind Oriented or Quest Oriented doesn't matter as long as the Exp rate isn't too fast or too slow
7. at least a aspect of Skill based combat rather then being about your classes skills (no games were people can Stun Lock enemies)
8. at least a reasonably large Map, Open Map or Area based doesn't matter.
9. Good Progression system, needs to be a game were you really want to get higher because the benefits it gives you not one that has nothing or little to look forward too.
10. Horror or Fantasy etc doesn't really matter as long as the game play is good (I am 19 nearly 20 so age restriction isn't a worry)
11. Character Based, must not be a spaceship or any type of Machine Based game.
12. must not be a god style game, I don't want any Command & Conquer style games
this is all I could think to put on my list so far, if you have further questions about things I may not have covered please feel free to ask & I will reply in kind, ty to who ever decides to contribute I appreciate any & all help.