Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Tanks: Soviet Tank Changes in 7.3

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Wargaming.net has released the first details of the v7.3 patch for World of Tanks. In the upcoming patch, Soviet tanks will take center stage. Most notably, the Soviet Heavy Tank tree will be divided into two distinct parts. In addition, a new battle arena, the South Coast and the first map set in Asia, the Dragon’s Ridge will be deployed in the update.

"We’ve got loads of exciting new content to share with our players," said Victor Kislyi, CEO of Wargaming.net. "The new machines should give players a taste for heavy vehicles, and with the help of the upcoming battle arenas, the game will get a fresh look from both a visual and tactical point of view."

Find out more about World of Tanks.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ageventagevent Member UncommonPosts: 11

never knew tanks could dance so well to dubstep

• IchmenIchmen Member UncommonPosts: 1,228

yet since CB people have long said the KV 1 is a PoS and a stepping stone to the better armor.. now how exactly are they splitting them?? :/ all this update does is add 2 maps and alter the tank depot page.. oh and it seems 2 frenchies... 

i like WoT but frankly alot of it seems built to be annoying to "lower" level players or people who do not "subscribe" for prem items

Update 7.3 Trailer

Today 03:05 General News Comments

Commanders,

The World of Tanks crew is excited to present to you the highly anticipated trailer of the 7.3 update. Take a look at the video below!

Merely a couple of days after the release of the 7.2 update, we’re ready to share first information on the upcoming 7.3 update.  If you check out the In  Development page, you’ll be able to already find a preliminary list of the new features that this update will bring.

Expect to see in the 7.3 – amongst other features – the addition of the two first premium French tanks and two new maps! Remember that this is just a Sneak Peak and that the final version of the upcoming update will of course hold much more for you.

So watch out and stay in the loop: don’t be the last to know what’s in store for World of Tanks!

• MothanosMothanos Member UncommonPosts: 1,910

Still no changes to the horrible Match Making System that ruins any fun for tanks below T8 / T9

Each tank i bought was trown into battle where i coulnt even make a dent in higher tier tanks no matter what angle i took the shot.

This is/was a game breaker for me and the main reason i stopt playing WoT.

But The low tiers are damn fun :)