Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA: Final Beta Weeked Arrives

2»

Comments

• Deron_BarakDeron_Barak Member Posts: 1,136
    Gratz Eddieg, that is strange about the PW. at least the first painful part us over, now DL. Peer to peer off but you probably already knew that lol. If it makes you feel any better I won't be able to play until later tonight lol

Just not worth my time anymore.

• YamotaYamota Member UncommonPosts: 6,593

The game lacks severly in the PvP area but the PvE is pretty good. However I can't see myself playing this more than a couple of months. 

• Swammy22Swammy22 Member UncommonPosts: 64

Too painful to do those 1st 20 levels again. Having to do that repetative quest line again just makes me want to pull my hair out! And that would be why I will not play this game again unless it does go F2P. I did play a bit after level 20 and I can see that is does get a bit more fun but it is still doing the same damn quests and the same dungeon until you reach higher levels.

It just doesn't bode well for the rest of the game if the lower levels are so damn painful...

• PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145

Having fun with the guild as usual, BETAs are a blasty blast, wonder how this event will play out, probably crash the servers but hey, testing is testing.

Also, grats on the first post Sector.

• WhiskyjumperWhiskyjumper Member UncommonPosts: 75

I really enjoy this game, but to me what might kill it is it being P2P. With two major contenders coming up like GW2 and TSW, I don't think I'll be paying for this one. Especially when GW2 will be F2P. If it was Free I would deffinately be all over it.  If I'm going to be paying for something, my money is going to have to go to TSW, as I can't afford both. I wish TERA lots of success though. 

• shadowkrasshadowkras Member UncommonPosts: 13

Title says "weeked". Im amazed nobody noticed yet.

• bingo69bingo69 Member UncommonPosts: 195

Played ranger to lvl 5... totally boring. Hold Left mouse button, wait. the end. Gonna try new class right now.

• YamotaYamota Member UncommonPosts: 6,593

Originally posted by keglo

I really enjoy this game, but to me what might kill it is it being P2P. With two major contenders coming up like GW2 and TSW, I don't think I'll be paying for this one. Especially when GW2 will be F2P. If it was Free I would deffinately be all over it.  If I'm going to be paying for something, my money is going to have to go to TSW, as I can't afford both. I wish TERA lots of success though. 

GW2 wont be F2P it will be Buy to Play with a cash shop.

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

I'm only level 17 in this so far but i can't say i'm impressed, my initial impression is that it's a very generic game. Even the FPS targeting doesn't seem anything special, ranged classes it's just a case of aim in the genral direction or use lock on skills, for melee i think i much preffered AoC's version.