Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is the cash shop like in the game?

SararielSarariel Member UncommonPosts: 301

Thinking about trying this game, then I saw that it's f2p..Most likely meaning it's pay to win.. Anyone confirm this?

Comments

• NailzzzNailzzz Member UncommonPosts: 515

The dev's have made the statement that only things like storage/charachter slots and aesthetics will be for sale in PoE. They absolutely despise P2W. Btw if you go to there website and donate $10 or more to the game development, they will let you into closed beta and credit you for the amount you donated to the cash shop when the game goes live. I highly recommend it. The donation lets you play the game right now and help them test it (though from what ive seen of the game it has very little if any bugs. Its mostly just going to be testing out the newer content).

• HedeonHedeon Member UncommonPosts: 997

it is a good game, but hope for them they have solid plans for further development, I dont know how long act 2 and 3 in their storyline will be, but the first one were played through very fast, when played the open beta with 2 friends....we did do a "no lifer", but even then 5 hours or so for act 1 without us being very effecient, doesnt speak well for a game that is going to be funded with a F2P cosmetic only cash shop.

am still considering throwing the 10$ at them either way, it is a good little game....even with a sore clicky finger afterwards

• SararielSarariel Member UncommonPosts: 301

Do you know what the playerbase will be like on EU?

OR is it one big server?

if it is, I'll go buy it right now ^-^

• ArquitetoArquiteto Member Posts: 228

Originally posted by Sarariel

Do you know what the playerbase will be like on EU?

OR is it one big server?

if it is, I'll go buy it right now ^-^

Its one big server right now. 

• SararielSarariel Member UncommonPosts: 301

I bought it.

Loving it :3 Really worth the 6 pound to get into closed beta.