Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone know any good MMORPG's?

ArcticSoul12ArcticSoul12 Member Posts: 1

I am bored with the MMO's I currently have, I am in need of a entertaining, decent graphic, and nice gameplay MMO.

Any sudgestions.

Comments

• pierthpierth Member UncommonPosts: 1,494

Can you vague it up a bit?

• HauvarnHauvarn Member Posts: 220

"cough" swtor "cough"

Yes I played SWTOR.

• hardcorerhardcorer Member Posts: 34

Is online RPG in your list?

Looking for good ARPGs!

• goldangel21goldangel21 Member Posts: 2

You can try join League of Legends.

Its a very nice online game with huge comminity and very very nice gameplay. It is 3D and a new champion comes on every 2 weeks, just try it is awsome

You can register here if u want http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4ef8f370cc63c269820808

• Master10KMaster10K Member Posts: 3,065

Just do what I'm doing now and play League of Legends and/or some random RPG (The Witcher 2), until Guild Wars 2 comes out. Because I just don't know any really good MMORPG that's worth suggesting right now and GW2 certainly looks more entertaining than what we currently have available.

• XstylesXstyles Member Posts: 107

Originally posted by goldangel21

Its a very nice online game with huge comminity and very very nice gameplay. It is 3D and a new champion comes on every 2 weeks, just try it is awsome

You can register here if u want http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4ef8f370cc63c269820808

It also contains a nerdraging playerbase that can only be compared with AIDS

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Too bad its not an mmorpg... >.>

Edit: Should be more constructive..

OP could you provide some more details? what themes are you interested in, what games have you played previously that you have enjoyed?

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• EmrendilEmrendil Member Posts: 199
  • goldangel21goldangel21 Member Posts: 2

League of Legends is the first stand alone commercial ‘Aeon of Strife’ type MMO to be released. The game was designed as a successor to the popular Warcraft 3 map “Defense of the Ancients” (DotA) and involves two teams fighting against each other with each player controlling one of the game’s many champions. Each game, or round, is an individual session, but players are rewarded with special experience points for winning a round which can be used outside of individual matches. League of Legends is largely a team-oriented game, so try to get along with teammates, as the game is much more enjoyable when a team mates have good synergy.

There some things that ppl like at League of Legends: Many playable heroes (80+). +Varied gameplay. +Unique mix of strategy and RPG elements. +Each match feels genuinely different. +Great interface. +Good tutorial.

The updates are awsome, every 2 weeks a new champion shows up.

You can watch the trailer here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vKpfxHU6oc

You can register here https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index?ref=4ef8f370cc63c269820808

• CuathonCuathon Member Posts: 2,211

OP, do you know any unicorns? :P

• ChromeBallzChromeBallz Member UncommonPosts: 342

Give Tera a chance in the open beta in a few weeks, or if you find a closed beta key, this weekend :)

Playing: WF
    Played: WoW, GW2, L2, WAR, AoC, DnL (2005), GW, LotRO, EQ2, TOR, CoH (RIP), STO, TSW, TERA, EVE, ESO, BDO
    Tried: EQ, UO, AO, EnB, TCoS, Fury, Ryzom, EU, DDO, TR, RF, CO, Aion, VG, DN, Vindictus, AA

• matt909matt909 Member Posts: 6

Try out rise of dragonian era...it just came out last month. I played it since closed beta and its only gotten better...graphics are on top of other f2p mmos, different pvp systems keep you goin day and night..helps level you up faster, quest storyline and voice acting of all the npcs is actually pretty neat, and the dragons great graphics, details, fly/ride it around everywhere?

haven't got the dragon mount yet but its hatching alright...so far i like..

overall it's a new game that still has the originality so its nice if youre into mmos with several surprises along the way.

ftw!

• dave6660dave6660 Member UncommonPosts: 2,699

They don't exist anymore.

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville

• DissolutionDissolution Member Posts: 210

Originally posted by Deleted User

It also contains a nerdraging playerbase that can only be compared with AIDS

I see this user was deleted. But I almost spit my coffee all over my ipad when i read this.

To the OP,

If you were a little more descriptive about what you have played in the past and what type of gameplay you are looking for you may get more constructive replies. League of Legends and SWTOR are two entirely different types of games with two entirely different types of gameplay. Narrowing down exactly what you are looking for will yield better results.