Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

wish it was a better looking game

seriously, if it was even like terreria it woul dbe awesome!

Comments

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782

I really like the retro look myself. Think it has it's own style while making me thinking I'm playing a nes game with a shed load of other people.

• SwankdSwankd Member UncommonPosts: 243

Originally posted by spookydom

I really like the retro look myself. Think it has it's own style while making me thinking I'm playing a nes game with a shed load of other people.

+1

It brings back the good ol NES style lookin game and turns it into an addicting MMO

Its fast paced, i like the community, and the progression is a lot of fun

When you get into a load of mobs and your fighting alongside other players, it can get pretty intense

• Garvon3Garvon3 Member CommonPosts: 2,898

I like the retro look too. I just wish it were more of an MMO. Even as it stands though, it's more MMO like than most games billing themselves as MMO these days.

• waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769

Originally posted by Garvon3

I like the retro look too. I just wish it were more of an MMO. Even as it stands though, it's more MMO like than most games billing themselves as MMO these days.

But are you having fun?

I am finding the old fashion look refreshing.

http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• RideponiesRideponies Member Posts: 4

this game is an absolute blast, just wish i could get my dang rogue to 20 already to unlock more :P at times its worse then old school evercrack though ! cant step away from the keyboard.

• hcoelhohcoelho Member UncommonPosts: 529

The game look reminds me of Tibia, my first MMO !!!

Man how i miss that game. Will try this out for sure ! 

• GrailerGrailer Member UncommonPosts: 893

Retro style is ok but the game play itself is lacking big time.

Needs alot more features .

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    It looks great, the art is consistent with the look and theme of the game

See also: terraria, minecraft