Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prime World: New Trailer & Website

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Nival has released a brand new trailer from Prime World and announced that the official English language site has been overhauled to give players more information about the action strategy game.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• gilgamesh42gilgamesh42 Member Posts: 300

Oh god not another one,sigh.

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283

another 1 what?

~.~ another dota ripoff  with a twist 

• StoneRosesStoneRoses Member RarePosts: 1,779

Originally posted by gilgamesh42

DOTA ripoff? I was under the impression this is a style of gameplay, I do not see how it's a ripoff.

Is every other game made after Pong considered a ripoff? Or innovative features from the original? Keep in mind innovation isn't always about making something new, it can be about making something better.

MMORPGs aren't easy, You're just too PRO!
  • GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855

Originally posted by StoneRoses

Originally posted by gilgamesh42

DOTA ripoff? I was under the impression this is a style of gameplay, I do not see how it's a ripoff.

Is every other game made after Pong considered a ripoff? Or innovative features from the original? Keep in mind innovation isn't always about making something new, it can be about making something better.

its not a style its a singular game mode thats being  copied  over and over again and failed over and over again. PvP games like this require to much attention and  most of  these developers only care about making a  quick buck.

btw if you want to know the only thing this game does different is set up a system to help people buy their way to victory   im sure a herpiaderpia like you who compares pong to mmos will find it interesting

• ValefanValefan Member Posts: 15

I've been following this game for a long time and it's been on development for like 3 years. I'd like everyone calling this a dota-ripoff to shut the fuck up since you have no idea what you're talking about. This game does plenty of things to mix it up.

Am i a hero? Well, i don't think Churchill, Perseus or Batman thought of themselves as heroes.. But yes.