Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

you can also craft aircraft planes with mounted guns for air combat.

Bobbie203Bobbie203 Member Posts: 136

they are adding aircraft glider planes, you can craft those with mounted guns for air to air combat or air to ground combat.

You basically use your improved gun mounted gliders and glide around shooting players in air or ground.

Comments

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566

Lol, these guys are really feature happy.

The sky is the limit.

• Bobbie203Bobbie203 Member Posts: 136

hopefully the next beta you will see air to air battle :) in sieges and everywhere else  on the land. Everything is crafted, this game is truely crafters dream come true. True freedom, crafting materials will be in high demand.

• DarthRaidenDarthRaiden Member UncommonPosts: 4,333

Source ? 

Not that i wouldn't believe that, just want to look at the information myself.

-----MY-TERMS-OF-USE--------------------------------------------------
    $OE - eternal enemy of online gaming
    -We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)

• k11keeperk11keeper Member UncommonPosts: 1,048

This game is just full of all kinds of crazy stuff. Watching the videos it seems to be a true "sandpark". With the building of houses ships, and empty world you can change the way you see fit. Being able to be a pirate, wear any gear you want, change to a different class later on if you want to. I'm so psyched about it. Too bad it will be a very very longtime before I can get my hands on it.

Maybe I should try and learn korean.

yea they are adding more stuff for the next phase of closed beta.

Im sure archage will find a us publisher. Its a huge budget sandbox game.

:)

More siege weapons as well for the next beta phase.

Na publishers would be insane if they miss a golden opportunity to publish this gem.

• waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769

Originally posted by Bobbie203

they are adding aircraft glider planes, you can craft those with mounted guns for air to air combat or air to ground combat.

You basically use your improved gun mounted gliders and glide around shooting players in air or ground.

We have known about gliders for a long time now.

http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• spaceportspaceport Member Posts: 405

Originally posted by waynejr2

We have known about gliders for a long time now.

But not about air PVP.

"Esport with tournaments is for hardcore pvp'rs that want to be competitive. Openworld PVP with ganking and griefing is for casuals that just wants their pvp mixed with pve from time to time."
    otacu

• khelbonkhelbon Member UncommonPosts: 124

Now this is something cool. Makes me more interested in this game!

How about gliders vs boats? air to water PVP

Or.... gliders vs boats during a siege on a castle near a coast??!?! air to ground to water PVP??!?!

Let's also throw a kraken there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And mounted combat!!1!

And catapults!

"Esport with tournaments is for hardcore pvp'rs that want to be competitive. Openworld PVP with ganking and griefing is for casuals that just wants their pvp mixed with pve from time to time."
    otacu

• GorillaGorilla Member UncommonPosts: 2,235

Originally posted by DarkPony

Lol, these guys are really feature happy.

The sky is the limit.

Yeah, it's a bit of a worry really. I guess if they can makethem all work flawlessly but.....

• QuesaQuesa Member UncommonPosts: 1,432

Features don't make the game, for me at least, and it worries me about a game touting alot of them as it usually means none of them are getting the needed attention.

Star Citizen Referral Code: STAR-DPBM-Z2P4
  • cyress8cyress8 Member Posts: 832

Originally posted by DarthRaiden
    Source ? 
    Not that i wouldn't believe that, just want to look at the information myself.

You don't need a source!! THIS IS MUDDAFUCKING ARCHEAGE!!!! You know it has it!!!

This game is getting more awesome by the minute.

BOOYAKA!

Originally posted by Quesa

Features don't make the game, for me at least, and it worries me about a game touting alot of them as it usually means none of them are getting the needed attention.

Well, at least AA doesn't have an NDA, so we will know everything about the game before the release.

If boat PVP ends up sucking, we will know it.

I mean SWTOR was supposed to have a FFA PVP with objectives & faction based PVP with territorial control and objectives.

And it was all a lie :(

otacu

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

If ArcheAge ends up releasing even half the game that I keep reading about, it will be a rather groundbreaking step forward for fantasy MMOs.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• stealthbrstealthbr Member UncommonPosts: 1,054

O.O