Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

The Secret world...beta progression after pre-order

IllyssiaIllyssia LondonPosts: 1,524Member

Well, folks, as we all know Funcom are working on a brand new mmorpg called the secret world.

What can we say. Well without giving anything away *spoilers*, tons of new content and bug fixes are going into the new beta update that followed Funcom's pre-release announcement (published by EA). 

Is it a blast of an mmorpg yet? Well can anyone give an actual beta review on this site? I think it a risky buisness, so will not attempt. However, safe to post the game is progressing and I am closed beta testing (that isn't breaking NDA!!!), so worth putting up a thread in the  Pub to Discuss it. 

Are you going for the Secret World? Did AoC put you off Funcom games, and do you fear a bug-fest launch game? Was the Egyptian pre-order cat enough to tempt you to open your wallet or purse and pull out the credit card? Feel free to post any thoughts.

Comments

• SuffurSuffur Tempe, COPosts: 24Member

From what I've read I am really interested in the concept. It kind of sounds like a Silent Hill MMO combined with the Guild Wars skill system.  Other than that I do not know much about the game. I was tempted to Preorder but TERA came out first so they get my money.

Also after the dismal launch of Rift and SWOR, I think I'll wait and see how endgame is and what people think about it before I dive in.

Theres also the issue of EA....Not a huge fan...