Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Legends of Dragoon

WaldoCornWaldoCorn Member UncommonPosts: 235

Think this is right place to post this.

Does anyone remember this game?

and

Has anyone ever heard of a PC version, or something close to it?

Use to play it with a loved one who passed on and was just missing them

See the world and all within it.
Live a lifetime in every minute.

Comments

• cheachancheachan Member Posts: 122

If I remember correctly, is this a 1990s game? I found it in my brother's belongings before. It looked awesome O.o

• WaldoCornWaldoCorn Member UncommonPosts: 235

Yes it was an awesome game. I found a copy a few years back in the bay area, unfortunately disc 3 was bad and I couldnt play past that point.

My son was probably 10 then (27 now) he and my wife played it alot, and then I got playing it. We had the best of times with that game.

I dont have a PS2 anymore, and was thinking about how if that ever went to a PC version, it would be a hit, at least for me.

• pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481

Originally posted by WaldoCorn

Yes it was an awesome game. I found a copy a few years back in the bay area, unfortunately disc 3 was bad and I couldnt play past that point.

My son was probably 10 then (27 now) he and my wife played it alot, and then I got playing it. We had the best of times with that game.

I dont have a PS2 anymore, and was thinking about how if that ever went to a PC version, it would be a hit, at least for me.

PS2 Emulation is possible at this point, if you can find a digital copy of the PS2 disks on some naughty website.

Edit: It's a PS1 game apparently, and as I found a .iso of it in about 10 seconds, so can you.

Now with 57.3% more flames!

• AelfinnAelfinn Member Posts: 3,857

How to get the legend of Dragoon on PC

LINK

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
    Hemingway

• WaldoCornWaldoCorn Member UncommonPosts: 235

Thats awesome thankyou all so much, Im just a little hesitant to do anything that isn't strickly legit, but I now know more than I did.

• LuxatriaLuxatria Member Posts: 25

I use to play this freaking game SO much. I bet I could find it if I searched long enough. 

• pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481

Thats awesome thankyou all so much, Im just a little hesitant to do anything that isn't strickly legit, but I now know more than I did.

People stop caring about piracy in video games after the game stops being published, generally.

Now with 57.3% more flames!

• AelfinnAelfinn Member Posts: 3,857

Originally posted by pyrofreak

People stop caring about piracy in video games after the game stops being published, generally.

Pretty much, yeah.

I dislike and argue against even relatively harmless forms of piracy. But when it comes to software that you simply cannot purchase legally anymore...

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
    Hemingway

• HauvarnHauvarn Member Posts: 220

I still got all 4 of my CD's :D

Edit: let me check my library before I say this......It's been awhile since I've been in that area.

Yes I played SWTOR.

• GazenthiaGazenthia Member Posts: 1,186

Yeah I still have that game and a Ps1 + 2 to play it on. I never finished it, but this was back in the day when games were very long. It was a great game.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2006/12/13/

• mashanmashan Member Posts: 16

Think this is right place to post this.

Does anyone remember this game?

and

Has anyone ever heard of a PC version, or something close to it?

Use to play it with a loved one who passed on and was just missing them

I remember this game that  is  very  boring .

you  can    try  the other games.

health and happy every day