Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which server?

i just made a Lotro account can anyone suggest which are the best and most populated servers? thanks

Comments

• OdyssesOdysses Member Posts: 581

The 3 most populated servers are : Brandywine, Landroval and Elindimer something haha.  All the servers have decent populations but those have always been reported as being the 3 largest.

• gu357u53rgu357u53r Member Posts: 113

Originally posted by Odysses

The 3 most populated servers are : Brandywine, Landroval and Elindimer something haha.  All the servers have decent populations but those have always been reported as being the 3 largest.

I chose Brandywine just recently.  I haven't been playing but for almost a week, only level 7 currently.  I used this forum post that I found through a Google Search to base my decision on the server I was going to call home during my visit.

https://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?452072-Are-LOTRO-s-server-populations-dying/page2

• oceanwateroceanwater Member Posts: 9

Ty for the help, will try out Brandywine and see how it goes.

• ValmarillValmarill Member Posts: 21

As someone who lives in the US and keeps odd hours, I prefer Elendilmir. It has a large U.S. population but also has a large Autralian population. So, no matter what time of day it is, I can pretty much guarantee I can find a team.