Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Legends of Dragoon

WaldoCornWaldoCorn Fort Worth, TXPosts: 227Member

Think this is right place to post this.

Does anyone remember this game?

and

Has anyone ever heard of a PC version, or something close to it?

 

Use to play it with a loved one who passed on and was just missing them

See the world and all within it.
Live a lifetime in every minute.

Comments

  • cheachancheachan TampinesPosts: 122Member

    If I remember correctly, is this a 1990s game? I found it in my brother's belongings before. It looked awesome O.o

    image

  • WaldoCornWaldoCorn Fort Worth, TXPosts: 227Member

    Yes it was an awesome game. I found a copy a few years back in the bay area, unfortunately disc 3 was bad and I couldnt play past that point.

    My son was probably 10 then (27 now) he and my wife played it alot, and then I got playing it. We had the best of times with that game.

    I dont have a PS2 anymore, and was thinking about how if that ever went to a PC version, it would be a hit, at least for me.

    See the world and all within it.
    Live a lifetime in every minute.

  • pyrofreakpyrofreak In the middle of, PAPosts: 1,481Member Uncommon

    Originally posted by WaldoCorn

    Yes it was an awesome game. I found a copy a few years back in the bay area, unfortunately disc 3 was bad and I couldnt play past that point.

    My son was probably 10 then (27 now) he and my wife played it alot, and then I got playing it. We had the best of times with that game.

    I dont have a PS2 anymore, and was thinking about how if that ever went to a PC version, it would be a hit, at least for me.

    PS2 Emulation is possible at this point, if you can find a digital copy of the PS2 disks on some naughty website.

     

    Edit: It's a PS1 game apparently, and as I found a .iso of it in about 10 seconds, so can you.

    Now with 57.3% more flames!

  • AelfinnAelfinn Roundabouts that cold chill moving up your spine, NCPosts: 3,857Member

    How to get the legend of Dragoon on PC

    LINK

    No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
    Hemingway

  • WaldoCornWaldoCorn Fort Worth, TXPosts: 227Member

    Thats awesome thankyou all so much, Im just a little hesitant to do anything that isn't strickly legit, but I now know more than I did.

    See the world and all within it.
    Live a lifetime in every minute.

  • LuxatriaLuxatria St. Louis, MOPosts: 25Member

    I use to play this freaking game SO much. I bet I could find it if I searched long enough. 

  • pyrofreakpyrofreak In the middle of, PAPosts: 1,481Member Uncommon

    Originally posted by WaldoCorn

    Thats awesome thankyou all so much, Im just a little hesitant to do anything that isn't strickly legit, but I now know more than I did.

    People stop caring about piracy in video games after the game stops being published, generally.

    Now with 57.3% more flames!

  • AelfinnAelfinn Roundabouts that cold chill moving up your spine, NCPosts: 3,857Member

    Originally posted by pyrofreak

    Originally posted by WaldoCorn

    Thats awesome thankyou all so much, Im just a little hesitant to do anything that isn't strickly legit, but I now know more than I did.

    People stop caring about piracy in video games after the game stops being published, generally.

    Pretty much, yeah.

    I dislike and argue against even relatively harmless forms of piracy. But when it comes to software that you simply cannot purchase legally anymore...

    No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
    Hemingway

  • HauvarnHauvarn Walker, LAPosts: 220Member

    I still got all 4 of my CD's :D

    Edit: let me check my library before I say this......It's been awhile since I've been in that area.

    Yes I played SWTOR.

  • GazenthiaGazenthia -, VAPosts: 1,186Member

    Yeah I still have that game and a Ps1 + 2 to play it on. I never finished it, but this was back in the day when games were very long. It was a great game.

    ___________________
    Sadly, I see storm clouds on the horizon. A faint stench of Vanguard is in the air.-Kien

    http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2006/12/13/

  • mashanmashan New York, VAPosts: 16Member

    Originally posted by WaldoCorn

    Think this is right place to post this.

    Does anyone remember this game?

    and

    Has anyone ever heard of a PC version, or something close to it?

     

    Use to play it with a loved one who passed on and was just missing them

    I remember this game that  is  very  boring .

     you  can    try  the other games.

    health and happy every day

Sign In or Register to comment.