Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

Comments

• GalaxoGalaxo Member UncommonPosts: 389

Send me a pm with ur mail if want a extended trial key.

Once subscribed i give u 350mil isk

If want invite in corporation i can help with that too.

In game pm Zamolxe V

Fly safe!

• stoxxxstoxxx Member Posts: 1

hi

id like to receive an eve buddy trial key

my email is [email protected]

thanks

• Kuro1nKuro1n Member UncommonPosts: 775

Sent. 

And I will quote myself.

Sent you a key, if you decide to sub please write to me ingame: Noceur-01 Tiers and I will give you 50% of the PLEX worth that i obtain.

Eligible subscription activations in order to obtain the ISK for the PLEX can be funded by Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, PLEX and iDeal

• kattehuskattehus Member UncommonPosts: 375

I have 20 keys left this month.
    Send me a PM with the email address you'd like to receive the invite on.

I offer a place to hang out and a helping hand. That is, I'll help you get started and learn the ropes. I'll even invite you to join my corp, if you want! This offer stands even if you accept someone else's buddy-key! If you've signed up with another key, simply send me a PM with your character's name and I'll get in touch in-game.

Upon subscribing, I will transfer you half the value of a PLEX (calculated when you've subscribed; currently about 250 million ISK).

I will repeat my last post and say this:
    You don't get far in EvE flying solo!
    If you want more than one code (for, say, a friend) I'll need two email addresses (one for each invite).

Also, please note that scamming with trial keys (and offers) is prohibited, as I've posted earlier in this thread, and quoted below.

Originally posted by CCP Navigator
    Any forms of scamming are prohibited and will be dealt with by EVE Online customer support. These are transactions which affect new subscriptions and scamming may result in action being taken on your account.

Cheers!

|< I 1 1 I |\| 6 _ Z 0 |\/| 8 I 3 5 _ 5 I |\| C 3 _ 1 9 9 0
    -Actively playing Eve.
    Follow my tweet (:

Once subscribed i give u 300-350 mil isk

Fly safe!

• JacobXJacobX Member Posts: 26

$$ JacobX's Buddy Invites $$

Hey everyone, it's the 1st of the month and I'm back with a fresh batch of Buddy Invites. :D There's just one problem: Interest has been so high for my Invites that I'm already down to 12/20! If you want a 21-Day trail, PM me or e-mail me at [email protected].

Don't be fooled by people who will try to act like they're doing you a favor just by sending you an invite. The fact is when you upgrade to a paid subscription, CCP rewards us with a PLEX, which can be turned in for 30 days of free game time or sold to other players for 480 million ISK. If someone isn't offering you something in return, they're scamming you - end of story.

Instead, ask me for an invite. I will pay you 350 million ISK when you subscribe. Furthermore, I offer a set of procedures that protects you and ensures that I cannot scam you. Other offers in this thread are unverified and unsecured. My procedure offers a way of securing the transactions to ensure that you don't get ripped off.

Procedure

1) The first step is to message me for an invite. Simply send me an email to [email protected] or PM me here on Steam. Make sure the subject line is "MMO"

2) The second step is to create your EVE Online character and scamproof our deal by sending EVE-Mail to my character, Jacob Staffuer, as follows:

Subject: Buddy Invite

Body:    I am writing to confirm that I have accepted your Buddy Invite on the promise that you will pay me 350 million ISK (350,000,000) upon paid subscription of my account.

I will then reply with a confirmation mail. This is my guarantee to you that I cannot scam you and will follow through on the deal. The in-game mail provides a written record of proof that the GMs can access in order to protect the deal under the Terms & Conditions of the Buddy Program which forbid all forms of scamming Buddy Invites.

3) The third step is taken when you upgrade your trial account to a paid subscription. Simply send my character, Jacob Staffuer, an in-client mail telling me that you've upgraded (be sure to include the e-mail you used for the invite). Please allow time for delivery.

I won't brag about how long I've played EVE, or about my "reputation", or how many characters I have. I won't give you empty promises about how I'll "tutor you" once you've upgraded. Instead, I just offer you a straight, fair deal and a way that you can be sure I'm not going to scam you. Don't be taken advantage of by people pretending to have your best interests in mind. They just want the free game time without having to pay you a single ISK. If you want a fair deal, message me. :cool:

• kattehuskattehus Member UncommonPosts: 375

Originally posted by JacobX

Furthermore, I offer a set of procedures that protects you and ensures that I cannot scam you. Other offers in this thread are unverified and unsecured.

1. It is prohibited to scam with 21-day trial invites (I have both quoted and linked the thread in an earlier post).

2. What set of procedures protects and secures someone that you cannot scam them? And what do you mean with "unverified" and "unsecured"?

|< I 1 1 I |\| 6 _ Z 0 |\/| 8 I 3 5 _ 5 I |\| C 3 _ 1 9 9 0
    -Actively playing Eve.
    Follow my tweet (:

Originally posted by kattehus

Furthermore, I offer a set of procedures that protects you and ensures that I cannot scam you. Other offers in this thread are unverified and unsecured.

1. It is prohibited to scam with 21-day trial invites (I have both quoted and linked the thread in an earlier post).

2. What set of procedures protects and secures someone that you cannot scam them? And what do you mean with "unverified" and "unsecured"?

The guy simply wishes to look better than the rest of us so he can get more invites out. Gotta love the bad attempt.

No need to be so defensive over my "bad attempt" guys. ;)

• mick779mick779 Member Posts: 17

Can i get a trial invite + corp.

chat me up on xfire: mick779

cheers

Originally posted by mick779

Can i get a trial invite + corp.

chat me up on xfire: mick779

cheers

I would but I don't use xfire. : p

Easier if you post your email and after you make your char you just pm ingame. : )

• eddieg50eddieg50 Member UncommonPosts: 1,809

I will certainly take one of you up on your offers, for a 21 day invite and a amount of ISK after I subscribe, however I would like 100 mil of isk in advance, let me know

Originally posted by eddieg50

I will certainly take one of you up on your offers, for a 21 day invite and a amount of ISK after I subscribe, however I would like 100 mil of isk in advance, let me know

lol

GL with that, a game where people scam a lot you won't get any ISK in advance from anyone just saying.

• eddieg50eddieg50 Member UncommonPosts: 1,809

Originally posted by Kuro1n

GL with that, a game where people scam a lot you won't get any ISK in advance from anyone just saying.

I think it is a perfectly reasonable request, after all how do I know that anyone of these people will pay me my ISK after I subscribe, If I am paid a partial payment in advance that motivates me to continue and subscribe. Eve is a business game and I am out doing business nothing personal. negotiations are always welcome

I think it is a perfectly reasonable request, after all how do I know that anyone of these people will pay me my ISK after I subscribe, If I am paid a partial payment in advance that motivates me to continue and subscribe. Eve is a business game and I am out doing business nothing personal. negotiations are always welcome

They will unless they wish to get banned. You wouldn't however.

• MelvinchMelvinch Member Posts: 1

I'd like an Invite 

[email protected]

Originally posted by Melvinch

I'd like an Invite 

[email protected]

Sent. 

And I will quote myself.

Sent you a key, if you decide to sub please write to me ingame: 'Noceur-01 Tiers' and I will give you 50% of the PLEX worth that i obtain.

Eligible subscription activations in order to obtain the ISK for the PLEX can be funded by Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, PLEX and iDeal

• slickersslickers Member UncommonPosts: 1

Can i please get a key? Love the game. [email protected]

• EkiimEkiim Member Posts: 7

Originally posted by slickers

Can i please get a key? Love the game. [email protected]

Sent.

I'd like an Invite 

[email protected]

Sent. 

And I will quote myself.

Sent you a key, if you decide to sub please write to me ingame: 'Noceur-01 Tiers' and I will give you 50% of the PLEX worth that i obtain.

Damn that sucks. I pay 350, not 200. :(

I'd like an Invite 

[email protected]

Sent. 

And I will quote myself.

lol stop trying to ninja the people I invited already, also its not 200 if its 50% of 500. Yet if he finds it to be a problem ill match your deal.

Once subscribed i give u 300-350 mil isk

Fly safe!

I'd like an Invite 

[email protected]

Sent. 

And I will quote myself.

lol stop trying to ninja the people I invited already, also its not 200 if its 50% of 500. Yet if he finds it to be a problem ill match your deal.

350 is greater than 250... you realize that, right? And what happens when PLEX crashes and the price is 300? You only pay 150 then? I still pay 350 - because that's the deal I make and I stick to it.

Anyhow I only have 2/20 invites left for the month - I'm doing something right. o/ ;)

I'd like an Invite 

[email protected]

Sent. 

And I will quote myself.

350 is greater than 250... you realize that, right kid? And what happens when PLEX crashes and the price is 300? You only pay 150 then? I still pay 350 - because that's the deal I make and I stick to it.

Anyhow I only have 2/20 invites left for the month - I'm doing something right. o/ ;)

Yea and If the price go up then I pay more, beause you "stick to it". Yet this ain't a thread to discuss in so take your condescending tone somewhere else.