Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you were Jeff Bridges...

I watched both ,"Tron" movies this week. Jeff Bridges stuck in that game. The new one has awesome imaging by rthe way.It got me to thinking, if I had to be stuck as a pixel character in a game , what game would it be and why. I think I would never leave the Inn in Goldshire if Night Elf babes were gyrating to the inn music ( I like the old song), and I could learn to love the booze in WoW, and maybe even Goretusk Liver Pie :O(.  I would live as a Priest I guess, swing the light, and stay out of cematarys. If you had to live in a game, what game would it be, why,  what would you do for a living?

Ballerinas are always on their toes. Why don't they just get taller ballerinas?

Comments

• EmwynEmwyn Member Posts: 546

I would say Diablo because i enjoyed that game, but all the NPC's just seem so tragic and depressed.

Don't want to live in the SIM's worlds, I'd be too dumb to know when to eat and when to use the toilet.

Ryzom would be cool but I might get lonely I dunno.

SWG before the changes but as change would be coming I'd end up miserable in the end.

I think I'd live in Skyrim where there are some pretty good houses and a horse to get around on. I could endlessly distract myself with crafting, picking mushrooms and taking leaks and cabbages from random people's gardens so I'd never go hungry.  The NPC's are somewhat suspect but there are plenty of weird people in real life too.

the poster formerly known as melangel :P

• dirtyjoe78dirtyjoe78 Member Posts: 400

Space Marine because if i was encased in ceramite with a bolter and a chainsword life would be fantastic

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183

I'd live in the Leisure suit Larry game world.. Don't think you have to ask what I'd be doing.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• PukeBucketPukeBucket Member Posts: 867

Internet Checkers, and I'd thank someone every time I took one of their pieces.

I used to play MMOs like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

• dirtyjoe78dirtyjoe78 Member Posts: 400

Originally posted by Distopia

I'd live in the Leisure suit Larry game world.. Don't think you have to ask what I'd be doing.

fantastic i forgot about that game it would be a good second choice

• Hopscotch73Hopscotch73 Member UncommonPosts: 971

I'd probably pick Fallen Earth, a post apocalyptic future Earth.

I'd probably detest all metalnecks (clones) and they'd snub me for being a one-lifer. I'd collect salvage, build weird-ass vehicles and trade for food, medicine and sunscreen (being in the desert and all). Knowing me, I'd bury a fortune in poker chips under a rock for safe keeping and then spend years trying to find them again...

The NPCs in FE are also all kind of unhinged, so I figure I'd fit in okay.

Can you tell I loved the Mad Max movies growing up?

• DewmDewm Member UncommonPosts: 1,337

FFXI, and I would be sexin up one of them cat ladies..

DON"T JUDGE ME!

Please check out my channel. I do gaming reviews, gaming related reviews & lets plays. Thanks!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/BettyofDewm/videos

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183

Originally posted by dirtyjoe78

Originally posted by Distopia

fantastic i forgot about that game it would be a good second choice

Yeah heh, fits my idea of make love not war lol, screw dying to mutants or Orcs I'll take some fine woman any day over that lol.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• AdalwulffAdalwulff Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,152

Anarchy Online

Its got the best atmosphere of any game Ive played, the jazzy music is awsome, the art style is unique.

For work, I would probaly build/repair implants.

• HauvarnHauvarn Member Posts: 220

I'd be in darkfall to get some alone time.

Yes I played SWTOR.

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207

one of Jeff Minters games

FREE drugs and curry

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• WaldoCornWaldoCorn Member UncommonPosts: 235

I'd take over Bag End and spend the day rolling Hobbits down the hill, at the Party Tree, and spend my evenings smoking my pipe infront of the fireplace.

See the world and all within it.
    Live a lifetime in every minute.

• AelfinnAelfinn Member Posts: 3,857

Star Wars, any period of time, although the more peaceful eras would be preferable, especially just after the original trilogy concludes.

I suppose the specific game I'd be looking for then might be "Jedi Academy"

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
    Hemingway