Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seven Souls Online: Officially Launched

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Neowiz has announced that its action MMO, Seven Souls Online, has officially launched as of Monday, April 2, 2012. Launch day arrives with the release of the in-game cash shop as well as a trio of contests and 10% extra currency for players purchasing it by April 10th.

In Seven Souls Online, fans unleash their inner demon in a fantasy world that combines ancient East and West with elements of science fiction. Players can choose from three character classes, the magic-enhanced Manatech Rebel, the savage Imperial Guard and the cunning Exiled Avenger, then fight their way through vast armies of enemies to defeat the mana-hungry Elysians. Open-world, free-for-all player versus player (PvP) combat means adventurers must be wary and forge in-game friendships and alliances to survive.

Find out more on the Seven Souls Online site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• gene548gene548 Member Posts: 12

this game is crap. dont play it

• Tallic234Tallic234 Member UncommonPosts: 27

If you post your reasons why you don't like the game maybe it will carry more weight!

• itgrowlsitgrowls Member Posts: 2,951

I really almost thought this was talking about a game that only had seven people playing it at any one given time.

Saw the video, not really a fan of the whole tekken style combat or the twitchy giant mobs thing. Other then that it looks okay.

• SidadSidad Member UncommonPosts: 50

This game is more for hardcore players who dont mind grind to death aspect of the game. Game is live but some bugs are not fixed. No healer, which is nice, but expensive pots and no healing skills in combat.

4 players group only. There are Bosses that drop unique weapons with huge hp that takes forever to kill with one group and that if they dont mind spending insane amount of gold on pots. If more than one group fights Boss then only one group or person gets reward. On top of all that if you are unlucky enough and some joker/s decide to mess with you they can reset Boss hp by pulling or pushing Boss out of his zone.

Just did 2hr or 2 and half hr SCC dungeon run (normal mode) this morning and got 3 white normal items as reward from 4 reward chests.

Crafting is biggest joke and waste of time. But I guess for some players grinding to death for mats is the way to have fun...

On positive note lots of quests so leveling and getting gold/exp through quests is just fine. Thats the only thing that keeps me playing besides duels (and soon PvPs).

May 15 cant come soon enough, thou.

• EricDanieEricDanie Member UncommonPosts: 2,238

Are pots on a cd or if you have enough of 'em you could pretty much never die?

Pots have CD and if you have enough pots in most fights you wont die or at least wont die easily.

• Fake Open World PvP, huge debuff for even using the feature. ThePvPIsALie

• ShadowdawnzShadowdawnz Member UncommonPosts: 201

"release their inner demon"????? Ya.. I'll past on that.

• Cthulhu23Cthulhu23 Member Posts: 994

I watched a video walkthrough of this game, and while graphically it looks okay, the very first quest involved killing these walking rat/squirrel things that just dance around while you beat the hell out of them.  That's when I decided this game was going to suck.  

Also, no healing class, huh?  Please God, don't make this a trend in MMOs.  

• Also, no healing class, huh?  Please God, don't make this a trend in MMOs.  

Idiots like you are whats wrong with MMO's. Healing classes ruin group PvP, go PvE in a corner faig.

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860

Originally posted by jeffyy

Also, no healing class, huh?  Please God, don't make this a trend in MMOs.  

Idiots like you are whats wrong with MMO's. Healing classes ruin group PvP, go PvE in a corner faig.

You sir are disturbing. 

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

Game is kk regarding no healing class. Nice for ppl like me who like to solo/play on free time. In group you can use Shouts that have 5% proc rate and heal pt member with least hp.

Also first mob in game shown in tutorial video is more or less mascot of the game and shows up throughout the game. Hes lvl 1 mob that doesnt attack but has agro.

Also game hasnt unlocked all its futures yet, like battle arena or guild/territory wars etc.

Pvp or free world PK debuff is ok in my opinion cause it gives fighting chance for lower lvl ppl. Even with that there are always lvl 40 ppl trying to PK lvl 31+ ppl.

Game has potential once some annoying flaws are fixed and more content released.

• ValefanValefan Member Posts: 15

"This game is for hardcore players who don't mind the grind aspect"

What a nice way of saying it's a total copy of every other eastern piece of shit MMORPG

Am i a hero? Well, i don't think Churchill, Perseus or Batman thought of themselves as heroes.. But yes.