Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

League of Legends: Having a Blast with Ziggs

2»

Comments

• OnomicOnomic Member Posts: 196

I thought it was ok, if you want to see high elo players there are a place for that. They stream 24/7 as you got good eu and na players.

Scrubs posting that other are scrubs is pretty weak, none of you are good enough look down on others. Its like watching 1600 elo people teaching a 2300+ elo player how to play. Just silly

LoL comunity is pretty ugly, but riot has been nice enough to offer an easy way to mute aholes so it aint realy an issue, just expect to be flamed alot by people that does it way worse then you do(they are always the loudest). You will soon relise how silly it is and just ignore em all and do what you are there to do.

But to pokket i must say i would rather watch a full LoL match and skip over the boreing parts myself, i dont know about the rest and my wish might be a bad idea. I have 0 experience with that stuff and i dunno if fans prefer it like it is. if thats the case then you should just keep doeing what ur doeing.

• LuxatriaLuxatria Member Posts: 25

And is Iaughter, @Laughter?! Welcome Tweeter!

Thanks! =]

• Wombatninja5Wombatninja5 Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by AtmaDarkwolf

I wonder how much Pokket gets paid to make these every week :P

More than all you poo-butts who just sit on this forum and hate I presume........do any of you geeks have jobs that pay you money to play games??

• avaliceheartavaliceheart Member Posts: 24

Ziggs is adorable!

• TpsArchangelTpsArchangel Member UncommonPosts: 15

crap graphics... my eyes hurt from that video... come to think of if W3 had better graphics than that....

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424
    Originally posted by Iaughter

I really don't understand all the hate.

Nice video, Pokket. =]

They just jealous they can't be as good.  Haters gonna hate.