Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eternal Blade: GDC 2012 Preview

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

gPotato is ready to unleash the latest addition to its stable of free to play MMOs with the launch of the dungeon crawler, Eternal Blade, later in 2012. We had a chance to chat with the Eternal Blade team at GDC and have the full report. Read on!

Eternal Blade features six classes, including the newly unveiled Thief, and only a single anime-styled human race. Each class is gender-locked as well, though we were told the developers may be looking to add male and female versions for each class. So far, the gender ratio on the game’s class roster is pretty much all female. Character creation is fairly simple as far as these games go. Players can select from a number of different hair styles and faces and not too much else, similar to say, Dragon Nest.

Read more Mike Bitton's Eternal Blade: GDC 2012 Preview.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591

This game has been out overseas for a while now... I have a feeling this is just another attempt to milk players of their money.

Smile

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

I kinda liked the gameplay video.

It looks like a fast paced action game shame most classes will be gender locked in the beginning.

• xaritscinxaritscin Member UncommonPosts: 350

another Gpotato garbage...........

• kinkyJalepenokinkyJalepeno Member UncommonPosts: 1,044

What a load of rubbish...  Gender locked classes?  Dear me, why do some developers go backwards in innovation?