Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post SWTOR Invites & Requests Here

Comments

• GiveMe5GiveMe5 Member Posts: 38

[email protected]

plz 1 invite:)

• AmeranaAmerana Member Posts: 20

I would love to get a Trial key [email protected]

Thanks in advance

• RefMinorRefMinor Member UncommonPosts: 3,452
    Why not try the free weekend trial on now.
  • JukireJukire Member Posts: 3

Need a trial key.. I been downloading this game for about 24hrs. Finally got it downloaded and not much time left for the free weekend.

Could someone please send a NA trial key to : [email protected]

Thanks,

• nas-dafanas-dafa Member Posts: 1

Hy guys if someone still has a 7 day invite pls contact me, i'm ssaving money 2 buy the game next month but it would be great if i could have a taste of the action now. Thx up !

• arkanevarkanev Member UncommonPosts: 82

Missed the free weekend :(

Send me an invite?

Thx!

• mjs0001mjs0001 Member Posts: 25

send me a trail key please... [email protected]

• sveikasveika Member Posts: 1

Hey there!!! Can someone send me a 7 day friend invite to SWTOR? [email protected]

• rs965rs965 Member Posts: 1

Hi I'd like a US free trial.  email: [email protected]  Thanks for the good deed and maybe I'll be able to help you out in some way in the future.

• jale891jale891 Member Posts: 1

hi guys.if you dont need EU trial key feel free to send me one on [email protected]

cheers

• tiezoboytiezoboy Member Posts: 1

Hi guys, can someone send me a Trial (US Region) to my mail [email protected] would make me very happy :D

• wyldmagikwyldmagik Member UncommonPosts: 516

Looking for a invite to [email protected] please, most appreciated,  wanting to check how game is as thinking of getting the other half into it for something to do of late game wise.

Thanks.

• ninja2danninja2dan Member Posts: 11

Apparently I missed my original invite by 2 days, sent directly from the company (not another player). Because Bioware is unwilling to resend the invite, I'm told I'll need to get a trial invite from someone else. So I'm asking for a NA trial invite if anyone has a spare.

I have had an account for SWTOR long before launch, all required sections have been validated. Just haven't bought the game yet, I refuse to pay for a game prior to trial.

If you have one available, send me a PM and I'll reply with my email address.

• ValijaValija Member Posts: 2

Hey there!! I really want to try out SWTOR!! I heard they have  7 day friend invites. Can anyone be a 'friend' and send me an invite to [email protected].

Please and thank you:)

• NicooNicoo Member UncommonPosts: 236

Would love 2 invites (EU prefered). Me and my friend want to try out the game. Thank you.

• CitrusCitrus Member Posts: 34

Really on the fence about playing the game or not, would love a friend invite to try out the game. US preferred.  [email protected]

Thanks.

• DidolysquatDidolysquat Member Posts: 1

Hey guys, really wanting to switch from WoW to this. Can I get a free trial to check it out? [email protected]

• zap117zap117 Member UncommonPosts: 6

"This is the email u will send a trial key to" (waves hand) [email protected]

• shawntwilsonshawntwilson Member Posts: 1

Please send a friend invite to [email protected]

Thank you

• Cochran1Cochran1 Member Posts: 456

Originally posted by shawntwilson

Thank you

Friend Invite sent.

• ignore_meignore_me Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,987

Originally posted by shawntwilson

Thank you

Tried to invite you but the email address wouldn't work.

Survivor of the great MMORPG Famine of 2011

• n1shoban1shoba Member Posts: 2

hi, can someone send me EU invate please? would really like to try the game out. my mail:  [email protected]

thank you.

• AnkurAnkur Member Posts: 334

Got one invite for EU/ US which ever region but only for those who post on main account. No new registered accounts or alts please.

• Confu$edConfu$ed Member Posts: 2

Would love an EU invite so I can try this game :P

email [email protected]

• andrex1212andrex1212 Member Posts: 4

I'd love an invite to the NA servers. Been wanting to try it for awhile but no idea why they don't just have a free trial to get some new possible players... anyways, send to [email protected]. Will appreciate it very much!