Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: MMORPG.com PAX East 2012 Meet 'n' Greet!

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Come meet the MMORPG.com staff and your fellow readers at Lucky's Lounge during this year's PAX East convention in Boston! We've set aside a couple of tables from 7-9PM on Saturday, April 7th so be sure to stop by!

We may even have some swag from the show to give out!

Venue Details:

Lucky's is located on 355 Congress St just .4mi from the convention center. While we aren't requiring RSVPs, it would help us greatly in determining how many people we can expect to show up!

Food and drink are NOT covered.

You can RSVP at the Facebook event page or simply post in the comments below!

Comments

• MumboJumboMumboJumbo Member UncommonPosts: 3,219
    Let the "Rest of World" players let us know what you'll be reporting on at Pax East; & get sozzled for our sakes as well!

Also Kickstarter have a booth at Pax East; guess ppl will be interested in any potential (sandbox) that might be looking for funding/innovative.
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 31,937

I'll be at PAX (as I live in the area) so I'll stop by!

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • starstar Member Posts: 1,101
    PAX Prime!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Have fun next week though!

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410

will Pokets be there with a very tight Tshirt that says

"IT'S NOT CREEPY IF I SAID YOU COULD BE WATCHING ME"

?

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782

Remember to get drunk before you start doing your reports.We want drunk reports! It's important guys! Have a good time :)

• khelbonkhelbon Member UncommonPosts: 124

Originally posted by spookydom

Remember to get drunk before you start doing your reports.We want drunk reports! It's important guys! Have a good time :)

I loled. 

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

I will try my damnedest... I hear the Curse and Twitch parties which happen AFTER our MnG will have open bars. I plan on leading a train of MMORPG.com community members to said alcohol.  

WHO'S WITH ME?!?

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• khelbonkhelbon Member UncommonPosts: 124

Originally posted by BillMurphy

I will try my damnedest... I hear the Curse and Twitch parties which happen AFTER our MnG will have open bars. I plan on leading a train of MMORPG.com community members to said alcohol.  
    WHO'S WITH ME?!?

If I only lived closer I would freaking hop on the beer train!

Chug Chug Chug Chug....Cho Cho!

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591

WHO'S WITH ME?!?

If it was legal for me at my age I would, as of now I gotta do it illegally... On a sidenote in Russia I was offered a drink at the ripe age of five. Those crazy Russians :)

Smile

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Only Sovrath coming to PAX? Oh, come on! It's going to be a great show!

• shavashava Member UncommonPosts: 324

WHO'S WITH ME?!?

Hmmm...  But...  Barcamp is the same weekend...  And... Easter...  Hmmm....  My family will KILL me...

eep.

PONDER.

• GrakulenGrakulen Staff WriterMMORPG.COM Staff LegendaryPosts: 894

The whole Easter and Kids things is keeping me from going.

• avaliceheartavaliceheart Member Posts: 24

Aww..I can't come.

• PokketPokket Member Posts: 80

Originally posted by Jakdstripper

will Pokets be there with a very tight Tshirt that says

"IT'S NOT CREEPY IF I SAID YOU COULD BE WATCHING ME"?

Lol I'm going, but sadly I don't have that shirt :s

Probably go dressed as a ninja zombie elf princess monkey (because I am one).

Youtube: PokketProductions | Twitter: @Pokketsays | Facebook: Pokketsays
  • lifesbrinklifesbrink Member UncommonPosts: 553

I will be there tomorrow with my girlfriend as well!  Hope to see you guys!

My blog is a continuing story of what MMO's should be like.

• lifesbrinklifesbrink Member UncommonPosts: 553

Well, I was there, but no one else seemed to be.  It was also very crowded and noisy, which I didn't really get why this was chosen as a location.

My blog is a continuing story of what MMO's should be like.

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Originally posted by lifesbrink

Well, I was there, but no one else seemed to be.  It was also very crowded and noisy, which I didn't really get why this was chosen as a location.

Sorry we missed you! We were in a corner in the back. A pretty solid number of people showed up and were directed to the appropriate area. Not sure what happened there but we will try to make it clearer in the future.

Hope everyone else who showed up had fun! We certaimly did. It was great meeting you all!

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782

I hope you guys can come over and see us on the other side of the pond one day.