Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game of thrones season 2 tomorrow!

HauvarnHauvarn Member Posts: 220

I can't wait!

Yes I played SWTOR.

Comments

• AelfinnAelfinn Member Posts: 3,857

I can, and will. I've never understood this obsession with waiting for the instant something comes out to snatch it up, particularly with TV series. It feels like sitting at the feet of some dog trainer, waiting for them to dribble out snacks.

Not that game of thrones isn't a good show, easily the best to come out in the past several years in my opinion, but I'll wait until the season pops up on netflix or another service, watch them when where and how I like, and relatively all at once.

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
    Hemingway

• avaliceheartavaliceheart Member Posts: 24

I've never watched this show..hmm..maybe I'll try

• HauvarnHauvarn Member Posts: 220

Originally posted by Aelfinn

I can, and will. I've never understood this obsession with waiting for the instant something comes out to snatch it up, particularly with TV series. It feels like sitting at the feet of some dog trainer, waiting for them to dribble out snacks.

Not that game of thrones isn't a good show, easily the best to come out in the past several years in my opinion, but I'll wait until the season pops up on netflix or another service, watch them when where and how I like, and relatively all at once.

It's nice to have something to wait for, it creates the illusion of meaning in my meaningless life.  Way to be a party pooper though

Yes I played SWTOR.

• LeegOfChldrnLeegOfChldrn Member Posts: 364

I agree with Aelfinn. Although it is very hard to resist, and depending on the show, I may or may not wait until the *perfect* time to watch it.

I prefer to actually wait until my favorite series is completely finished so I can watch all 12 episodes in a row, usually in a single week (or sometimes even over 2 day weekend marathon).

I love Game of Thrones and am VERY excited, but I will NOT be waiting for it to end before watching it. I love the series, but it isn't like the rest where I cannot wait for the next episode. It's one of my favorite shows, and it's amazing, but it isn't DEXTER or TRUE BLOOD, so I can wait.

As for Dexter / True Blood-- the best shows EVER, I wait until they're over first.

• daarcodaarco Member UncommonPosts: 4,275

It is a matter of what you enjoy in life.

I like to read books and watch TV, so a good TV show based on a good book, im all inimage

• ForTheCityForTheCity Member Posts: 307

I actually never seen Game of Thrones. I don't know what the hype is but everyone loves the show. Might have to check it out sometime. 

• daarcodaarco Member UncommonPosts: 4,275

One major reason for the hype is that the adaptation from book to screen is very well done.

• PrecusorPrecusor Member UncommonPosts: 3,589

Originally posted by ForTheCity

I actually never seen Game of Thrones. I don't know what the hype is but everyone loves the show. Might have to check it out sometime. 

Hot sex scenes.

• grossman02grossman02 Member Posts: 7

Very important!

• outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619

I never wait for these shows to come on.  I watch them on cable ON-DEMAND later.

I love Game of Thrones...BUT

SPARTACUS is the show to wait for.  Too bad the season finale came and gone.

Loved the series and watched every one!