Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How can you all NOT be excited... 45 more days until

nomatics856nomatics856 Member UncommonPosts: 219

Diablo 3, I mean even if you think its dumbed down, even if you think it pulled further away from diablo 2, even if you think there are missing features that should have beeen added to diablo 3, still its DIABLO 3, the magic finding, the boss runs, social aspect  (They made D3 a lot more socialable and party than diablo 2), the loot, the classes, BARBARIAN. The Real life auction house is a great addition as well, even if some people think its pay 2 win, this was in diablo 2 a long time ago, people were just doing it through ebay, d2isj, etc. Now we have a safer, official way to do it. if I can make 2-3 dollars even a month while playing diablo 3, its still being paid to play a fantastic game.

PEOPLE DIABLO 3 IN 45 DAYS. NOT YEARS, NOT MONTHS, DAYS

Comments

• MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,362

While I agree DIablo 3 will most likely be great, and I will pick it up, the real money auction house is a joke. Once money enters it never leaves. You will get 'credit' with blizzard for other blizzard services. You will never get those 2-3 dollars. Only 2-3 dollars of blizzard services or goods.

Money enters, and is never seen from again.

I plan to just never use it. Ever.

• nomatics856nomatics856 Member UncommonPosts: 219

Originally posted by Margrave

While I agree DIablo 3 will most likely be great, and I will pick it up, the real money auction house is a joke. Once money enters it never leaves. You will get 'credit' with blizzard for other blizzard services. You will never get those 2-3 dollars. Only 2-3 dollars of blizzard services or goods.

Money enters, and is never seen from again.

I plan to just never use it. Ever.

That`s not true, it either goes to your paypal or your blizzard account.

Who told you that, do you have a link stating that?

• MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,362

I saw that at a site earlier I was going to link to, but then I looked it up here:

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/events/diablo3-announcement/index.html#auction:auction-faq

And you're correct. This states you can cash it out.

That's good to know. I still will not be using it. Ever.

• GhabboGhabbo Member UncommonPosts: 263

Originally posted by nomatics856

PEOPLE DIABLO 3 IN 45 DAYS. NOT YEARS, NOT MONTHS, DAYS

Actually 45 days = 1.5 months image

Jokes aside, yeah, I'm eagerly waiting for this title.

• UnlightUnlight Member Posts: 2,540

This is not the Diablo I'm looking for. 

I'm not in the least bit interested in supporting a portal for online item farming, nor any of the other "innovations" that Blizzard is introducing with this game.  The franchise remains dead, as far as I'm concerned.

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

I'm not sure if the OP is being sarcastic or not, more negatives were mentioned than positives.

• revy66revy66 Member Posts: 464

45 days until the biggest release of the last few years, man am I excitedimage

• Cthulhu23Cthulhu23 Member Posts: 994

Originally posted by Kabaal

I'm not sure if the OP is being sarcastic or not, more negatives were mentioned than positives.

Only if you give the same weight to every single point.  The bottom line is that despite all of the weird shit Blizzard is doing with D3, the ONE positive in its favor will far outweigh any negative:  The game is going to be fun as hell.  Period.  

Count me in as someone excited to get back into the world of Diablo, even if I don't agree with all the moves Blizzard has made.

• RelGnRelGn Member Posts: 494

I am excited but there are 45 days more.Plus with all the waiting i have lost that big magic.Finally they are releasing may 15 witch is not a good month for me and for many more.Summer time is not for gaming.

• BoatsmateBoatsmate Member Posts: 208

I agree with Unlight on this one. And I miss Blizzard North.

Ballerinas are always on their toes. Why don't they just get taller ballerinas?

• DeddpoolDeddpool Member UncommonPosts: 197

TORCHLIGHT 2!!

• LentechLentech Member Posts: 119

Where did you get that 45 days from?

Has blizzard specificed a date? or is this another one of "thoughs" threads?

• ElderRatElderRat Member CommonPosts: 899

How can I not be interested? Well you need a server to play an single player game.. and rmt.  sorry both are turnoffs to me.

Currently bored with MMO's.

• EmwynEmwyn Member Posts: 546

Originally posted by Unlight

I'm not in the least bit interested in supporting a portal for online item farming, nor any of the other "innovations" that Blizzard is introducing with this game.  The franchise remains dead, as far as I'm concerned.

Yep same here.

the poster formerly known as melangel :P

• LentechLentech Member Posts: 119

Originally posted by ElderRat

How can I not be interested? Well you need a server to play an single player game.. and rmt.  sorry both are turnoffs to me.

i havent followed the D3 development at all, seriously you cannot play Offline? say your net goes down, you cant just play the game?

That makes about as much sense as a turd flavored breathmint

• ZylaxxZylaxx Member Posts: 2,574

Could care less about RMT personally but as far as gameplay I dont do that style of gaming.  I am an MMO'er first and foremost.  I dont play other genres.

Everything you need to know about Elder Scrolls Online

Playing: GW2
    Waiting on: TESO
    Next Flop: Planetside 2
    Best MMO of all time: Asheron's Call - The first company to recreate AC will be the next greatest MMO.

• NasaNasa Member UncommonPosts: 739

I will not get Diablo 3, to me this kind of game is outdated.

• paterahpaterah Member UncommonPosts: 578

Originally posted by Lentech

Where did you get that 45 days from?

Has blizzard specificed a date? or is this another one of "thoughs" threads?

Man have you been living under a rock?image

May 15th, mark your calendar as hell breaks loose that day!

The fire from the sky still falls!

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183

Originally posted by Unlight

Wasn't diablo already that anyway, is it not the same for just about any MMO as well? It's been happening since the inception of the genre. They've always been a "portal for online item farming," what's the difference between that and a "portal for online gold farming"? Which GW2 will be.  I am not looking forward to D3 at all, never been a fan of any of Blizzards games, but even I see the contradiction in these statements.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• VoiidiinVoiidiin Member Posts: 817

Dang i thought  i had missed a GW2 release date.

Lolipops !

• Crusix221Crusix221 Member UncommonPosts: 100

i don't know what people are complaining that they have the OPTION to make a few bucks, legally, for a playing a game they would have anyyways? Sounds like a sweet deal to me.

• SuprGamerXSuprGamerX Member Posts: 531

Heh , why would I be excited?  Been officially announced since 2007 , played TorchLight 1 , liked it , now waitting on TL2. Diablo 3 , meh no Paladin? No hammerdin?  How the hell can you create a Diablo without the Paladin?  But I guess they'll release a Xpac with the Paladin.   Upon further review , I'll skip D3 and support the real Diablo guys working on TL2.

D3 will have a great release day , if not record breaking, but by Christmas 2012 we won't be hearing a whole lot on it.

• DinastyDinasty Member UncommonPosts: 212

I watched the SWTOR forums for months before buying the game.

I wanted to like it so much, I ignored the overwhelming amount of negativity.

I talked myself into buying it and then trying to force my self to like it.

In the end I congratulated myself on being an idiot and wished I had saved my money for something else.

Diablo 3 has received a lot of unfavorable remarks. I won't be fooled again.

I'll give the money I save to ArenaNet because I'm 99.9% sure GW2 is going to be great.

• Cthulhu23Cthulhu23 Member Posts: 994

Jesus, the GW2 fanbois even infect threads that have nothing to do with GW2.  You guys are like locusts.  

• SfaliaraSfaliara Member Posts: 438

Finally, I can put all my mmo obligations aside and play Diablo once and for all. May 15th will be a holy day. A milestone in pc gaming.