Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hero's Journey: Exclusive Screens, Week #17

Simutronics today shows off two more exclusive images as we continue with the seventeenth week of this screenshot series. Today we feature two action shots that include the feline Suwari race.

image image

Thank you to Simutronics for making this happen.

Dana Massey
Formerly of MMORPG.com
Currently Lead Designer for Bit Trap Studios

Comments

• darquenbladedarquenblade Member Posts: 1,015
    Very good screenshots. The quality of the graphics looks better and better with each batch. I especially like the mechanical creatures =).
  • OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043

Those are some sharp textures on the models. I dont really like that Suwarii (although most of the other ones look great) though, it looks a little too lanky for my personal taste. Otherwise, great stuff.

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    I really like this game. I can already tell I will have to play it. image

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• JoshuaBWJoshuaBW Member Posts: 8
    Best pics I've seen yet. It does make me wonder, can you have a fat character? The best games I've played let me be whatever type of character I like and though I'll play this game regardless, it would be a lot more realistic with a few fat people walking around.