Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So sad, So Mad

urthal22urthal22 Member UncommonPosts: 108

And there shall be QQ from the Internet, Because everyone beleives they are Entitled to Have Free Products and never have to spend a Dime on games that Costs Millions...

Guys.... get off The forums... Go outside...Get a life..... and i really dont care if you tell me you have one.... Get a new one

Comments

• sk8chalifsk8chalif Member UncommonPosts: 666

derp

~The only opinion that matters is your own.Everything else is just advice,~

• MagnetiaMagnetia Member UncommonPosts: 1,015

You're the kinda Gw2 poster that makes the rest of us sane fans look bad.

Play for fun. Play to win. Play for perfection. Play with friends. Play in another world. Why do you play?

• GeeTeeEffOhGeeTeeEffOh Member Posts: 731

Originally posted by urthal22
    And there shall be QQ from the Internet, Because everyone beleives they are Entitled to Have Free Products and never have to spend a Dime on games that Costs Millions...

Guys.... get off The forums... Go outside...Get a life..... and i really dont care if you tell me you have one.... Get a new one

But but ......
    how?
    What's the URL? Can I order one?.......
    A........life?

• DawnstarDawnstar Member UncommonPosts: 207

QQ.

• DraxonflyDraxonfly Member UncommonPosts: 126

.. how embarrassment!

• Shroom_MageShroom_Mage Member UncommonPosts: 863

Originally posted by urthal22

So mad.

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

• GuelyGuely Member Posts: 114

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

I guess that haters don't have a life but fanbois do... is that the gist of this?

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • MothanosMothanos Member UncommonPosts: 1,910

What is a life ?

Get up at 5 in the morning and drive to work.

Come home take a shower eat some food and turn on the television with 80% containing commercials.

Go to bed early to get up at 5 in the morning again rinse and repeat untill your 68 years old and can walk straight to a eldery institution.

?

No way in hell !!!

I got a wife and 3 kids, my wife loves gaming and 1 of my kids love it to.

We play games instead of watching television :)

I work hard and want to relax when i get home.

Real life can be a bitch, in the Netherlands we pay around 1200 euro a month on bills alone then you need to buy your food and pleasure stuff.

Bills bills bills and more bills, so screw real life :)

This discussion has been closed.