Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Full naked vs high end mob.

RealbigdealRealbigdeal Member UncommonPosts: 1,666

This is how strong a maxed player is in DF

C:\Users\FF\Desktop\spin move.gif

Comments

• -Zeno--Zeno- Member CommonPosts: 1,298

That is not a high end NPC.  If he had a good weapons it would of died 10x quicker.  He almost dies trying to kill it too. 

He did do a great job at straifing and using parry at the right time.  This video shows: Player twitch > Player skill

The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

• StarIStarI Member UncommonPosts: 987

Not a high end mob..

• headphonesheadphones Member Posts: 611

Originally posted by Realbigdeal

This is how strong a maxed player is in DF

i'd like to thank you for not showing video footage of a naked gamer. i was terrified of clicking that link and waited for a few others to reply.

just in case.

• RealbigdealRealbigdeal Member UncommonPosts: 1,666

Originally posted by StarI

Not a high end mob..

Its an high end solo mob. If you go higher then that as a solo player, trust me, you will have an hard time getting rich. Minotaur brute, shaman are one of the best spawn in game. Any high end player farm these to fill up their bank to 100k in less then a week. I know i did.

They drop up to 600g each. the mino shamans drop the same and the chance to drop 2 steed grass and portal shards. Both of them drop a shit load of regs and 1-2 Q4 horns worth 300 each.

Anyway, thats beside the point. The fact that a maxed naked vet can take out a minotaur 1on1(Not only with mana missile) with the melee starter weapon and the starter heal, then the gap is so damn high. There's no way a newb will catch up in less then 2 years.

• 123443211234123443211234 Member UncommonPosts: 244

Not a high end mob..

Its an high end solo mob. If you go higher then that as a solo player, trust me, you will have an hard time getting rich. Minotaur brute, shaman are one of the best spawn in game. Any high end player farm these to fill up their bank to 100k in less then a week. I know i did.

They drop up to 600g each. the mino shamans drop the same and the chance to drop 2 steed grass and portal shards. Both of them drop a shit load of regs and 1-2 Q4 horns worth 300 each.

Anyway, thats beside the point. The fact that a maxed naked vet can take out a minotaur 1on1(Not only with mana missile) with the melee starter weapon and the starter heal, then the gap is so damn high. There's no way a newb will catch up in less then 2 years.

You my friend need to shrug off your noobness if you consider mino brutes and shamans "high end solo mob".  Maybe if it was like a 10 spawn or something certainly not a 2 spawn.  Maybe your thinking of mino king or even the champion?  Anyways yes darkfall is unique in that using player skill you can solo mobs that are difficult, however mino brutes and shammies are not difficult at all.

FYI my new character is less than six months old, and I took a month off in the middle to waste on swtor.  I can very very easily solo brutes and shamans using knives or greatsword and a couple debuffs.  (takes less than 30 secs to kill one)

100k in a week? My god man no wonder people still think the grind in df is too hard you can easily make 100k in a few hours if you know the right farm spots and techniques.  (and thats solo farming no group needed)  With a group you can make 100k in just a couple hours.

Get a better guild or something or someone to actually show you how to be successful in DF or noob it up forever.

Originally posted by 123443211234

Not a high end mob..

You my friend need to shrug off your noobness if you consider mino brutes and shamans "high end solo mob".  Maybe if it was like a 10 spawn or something certainly not a 2 spawn.  Maybe your thinking of mino king or even the champion?  Anyways yes darkfall is unique in that using player skill you can solo mobs that are difficult, however mino brutes and shammies are not difficult at all.

FYI my new character is less than six months old, and I took a month off in the middle to waste on swtor.  I can very very easily solo brutes and shamans using knives or greatsword and a couple debuffs.  (takes less than 30 secs to kill one)

100k in a week? My god man no wonder people still think the grind in df is too hard you can easily make 100k in a few hours if you know the right farm spots and techniques.  (and thats solo farming no group needed)  With a group you can make 100k in just a couple hours.

Get a better guild or something or someone to actually show you how to be successful in DF or noob it up forever.

Before saying that its too easy, try to do it naked with no food and come back to me. Don't use mana missile only.

Champions are not worthy. They're waste of time. Its better to farm wild tribes instead. If you're willing to waste a bunch of mandrake, then go ahead. Minokings are not solo mob. They're soloable, but again, a waste of time. Its better to do it with 2 players. If you do solo the minoking, you are exploiting it. Yeah, there's a way to bug the minokings and this info is around the net.

Mino/shamans are high end mobs. It doesnt need to be red  on the momap or hard to be considered high end. They're considered that way base on what they drop. Same for menhirs stoneguard and they're shown as yellow medium mob.

And lol, for how many hours do you farm a day? I use to make 20k in less then an hour(Thats less then 5 hours). I use to farm 1 hour a day. Once i had 100k, i would start pvp for 1 or 2 month before working on 100k again and i'm a a casual gamer.

Don't try to act like an elitist, i use to duel everyday all day and i use to hang with the best. So acting like a big boy wont get you anywhere in this thread. I beat Lars Conwal and Sub Zero in a fair 1 on 1. I'm an alfar with an horrible melee reach BTW.

Mino shamans are high end solo spawn BTW. I'm not talking about spawns of 2. There's enough spawn of 3 combined with an other good solo spawn. Can be shadow knights, an other 3 spawn of mino/shaman, menhirs stoneguard and cairn giants.

Not a high end mob..

Before saying that its too easy, try to do it naked with no food and come back to me. Don't use mana missile only.

Champions are not worthy. They're waste of time. Its better to farm wild tribes instead. If you're willing to waste a bunch of mandrake, then go ahead. Minokings are not solo mob. They're soloable, but again, a waste of time. Its better to do it with 2 players. If you do solo the minoking, you are exploiting it. Yeah, there's a way to bug the minokings and this info is around the net.

Mino/shamans are high end mobs. It doesnt need to be red  on the momap or hard to be considered high end. They're considered that way base on what they drop. Same for menhirs stoneguard and they're shown as yellow medium mob.

And lol, for how many hours do you farm a day? I use to make 20k in less then an hour(Thats less then 5 hours). I use to farm 1 hour a day. Once i had 100k, i would start pvp for 1 or 2 month before working on 100k again and i'm a a casual gamer.

Don't try to act like an elitist, i use to duel everyday all day and i use to hang with the best. So acting like a big boy wont get you anywhere in this thread. I beat Lars Conwal and Sub Zero in a fair 1 on 1. I'm an alfar with an horrible melee reach BTW.

Mino shamans are high end solo spawn BTW. I'm not talking about spawns of 2. There's enough spawn of 3 combined with an other good solo spawn. Can be shadow knights, an other 3 spawn of mino/shaman, menhirs stoneguard and cairn giants.

Lol I'm not a lamer EU that farms naked, and the vid you posted is from a specific contest, made by one of the best players in the game to see who could farm a hard mob naked.

Champions are very easy to kill using melee with a jb or some knives with only having to back off and heal once, (they take less than a minute to solo)

Really you mention wildtribes really?  unless your farming them on steedgrass island, which you didn't specify  YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER BE FARMING WILDTRIBES FOR ANY REASON

Kings can easily be killed solo without exploiting just like doing a baradron or sun exarch or leenspar golem or  w/e solo (those would be high end mobs)

Your the one that said "100k in a week", I usually farm only an hour or two a day at most as well however when i do I make sure to be as efficient as possible and come up with at least 20-30k an hour in raw gold and another 10-20k in enchant stuff, and other materials for a total more in line with 30-50k an hour depending on drops. (NO EXPLOITS NEEDED)

Lars Conwall has an ego far far far greater than his player skill reflects, i.e. he's alright for a maxed toon thats been playing forever.

Sub Zero is actually pretty good so I'll give you some props for 1v1 him although any player can be beat at anytime so a one time win really doesn't mean much.

I'm not acting elitist I'm simply conveying that you need to rethink "high end" and "difficult" in respect to how to play the game.

My new character is also an alfar, although the reach can be a detriment you can still be extremely effective at melee,  you need to learn to use it more effectively.

PS.   pvp'n for a month or two on a 100k?  either your absolutely amazing and never die or you are using garbage gear, again not to be elitist but I'm guessing your not even using a jb to pvp with which is really pretty sad.  But to each his own I guess the important thing is to do what makes you happy and just keep playing the game .

PPS.  WTF stupid watch this thread checkbox, I just spent way too long responding to you, time for smoking bowls and playing DF

Not a high end mob..

PS.   pvp'n for a month or two on a 100k?  either your absolutely amazing and never die or you are using garbage gear, again not to be elitist but I'm guessing your not even using a jb to pvp with which is really pretty sad.  But to each his own I guess the important thing is to do what makes you happy and just keep playing the game .

Mage gear bags in DF are cheap. I'm not sure if you know that. Unless its a siege.

But since DF is a full loot open world pvp game, you can find most common items to be free like blue tails, JB's, FP feather helmet, enchanted Black bolt. If you're bad, ofcourse you gonna spend your 100k in less then a month. Instead of taking players as resources.

I only buy stuff for sieges and i spend my gold on a normal pvp bag when i run out of what i mentioned.

Beside, when i killed sub zero, he had an infernal helmet and 2 FP peaces. I had a Q1 enchanted plate helmet, scale pants and R50 GS. All i did is a simple wof and 4 debuffs(slash,burden, tongue rot, melee slow) My character is not a vet. I started to get better and better after the 3 days x4 exp weekend. Before that, i had nothing over 75 excluding GS mastery and sharpshooter.

When i beat sub, i realize that he wasnt  maxed like most vet. Real maxed players have the ability to cast their spells ridiculously fast, They never run out of mana and each spells deals +2 damages or for anything else. They're also very resistance against melee, archery and spells. For someone like me, its impossible to beat a maxed vet after 2 years, unless you spend your time macroing on bugged monsters or a stationed player.

• Mad+DogMad+Dog Member UncommonPosts: 780

lot of epeen in this thread

LOL a good mage would be wearing a few infernal pieces, rocking a jb and using a cobra not a shitty bone set with a blackbolt.  No wonder you complain about not being able to compete when you are not using everything to your advantage.  I.E. a little gear crutching.  That +2 damage and mana efficiency or w/e your talking about ya thats cause they have a decent staff with magnitude and mana efficiency.

I don't want to argue with you anymore you seem very set and determined to remain a noobish player despite having all the tools to rise above.

My toon is less than six months old, I have all my intensifies to at least 40-50, gs maxed, knives at like 60 mastery, archery maxed ofc, i can craft infernal, jb's, and i am a q4 enchanter.   (and no i don't play 24/7, and didn't exploit at all to get here, i just know how to play the game)

Although there are plenty of better maxed "vet" toons out there my char. is plenty good enough to kill any one of them if the opportunity arises.  Yes there are plenty of people out there that are better than me, have better char. than me, better ping, w/e but I still have a chance when I come up against them and its a pretty good chance to win as well.

Crutch more on "vet" toons if it makes you feel better but you should be able to compete with anyone in the game at this point.

At this point, it was useless to respond back to someone who thinks that FP = bones.

You cant even make the difference between common and siege bags.

Common bags, if you're good as a player, you will always get the common stuff for free and once you have 100k, you don't need to farm for almost for ever. So, i have a bunch of Q3-Q4 BB, BTR, Feather FP helmet, and keen JB's in my bank already. All these doesnt need to be full dura to be good.

You probably waste your whole 100k on full 100+ dura items. This is where you're doing something wrong. I waste my 100k on enchant items and 10 dura FP and rarely infernals. With that bag, i try to gather more bags for free. I pvp instead of farming, thats what real pkers do.

As for the set of items you mentioned, these are siege bags. And players who often crutch on siege bags for normal pvp are never known to be that good. Its more honorable to go out with the common stuff. Cobra staves splash damages are bugged and thats the reason they're so OP. Badies use cobra staves as common items.

• TROLL_HARDTROLL_HARD Member Posts: 312

I liked watching the vid. I especially like the hair style on that toon. 

• furidiamfuridiam Member UncommonPosts: 137

First huge disadvantage newbs have....they dont use stam bug:) Even in that video the stam bug was being used. Notice when he was sprinting how his stam didnt go down? That means he can turn off sprint and it will be like a normal person with food buff up.

• koyahijirikoyahijiri Member Posts: 3

Originally posted by -Zeno-

This video shows: Player twitch > Player skill

should have said~

This video shows slow dps (polearm) vs faster dps (greatsword) combo'd with two attacks that hit the lowest mob resist's (arcane/bleeding)

bad video is bad

• marcustmarcust Member UncommonPosts: 495

I genuinely miss Darkfall.

Not playing it with 300+ ping though *grumbles*

Playing: Darkfall New Dawn (and planning to play Fallout 76)
    Favourite games have included: UO, Lineage2, Darkfall, Lotro, Baldur's Gate, SSX, FF7 and yes the original Wizardry on an Apple IIe

• corpusccorpusc Member UncommonPosts: 1,341

Don't try to act like an elitist, i use to duel everyday all day and i use to hang with the best.

heh

---------------------------

Corpus Callosum    

---------------------------