Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: Divinity's Reach Video Preview

2»

Comments

• Scripture1Scripture1 Member UncommonPosts: 421

I can't believe someone recently just posted on how the graphics for this game weren't so good. Absolutely beutiful graphics for a game with no sub.

• IllyssiaIllyssia Member UncommonPosts: 1,507

Graphics look a bit similar in cities to where AoC is now. I can't write that there is anything out of the ordinary, it just looks like a generic hi fantasy city.

• BlakkrskyrrBlakkrskyrr Member Posts: 230
    Curious about atmosphere shifts and night/day/seasonal cycles. I would assume there is a night/day cycle in the city and I'd really like to see that park district at night time. Do you know of any raining in-city and seasonal changes? Or is it static?
  • stragen001stragen001 Member UncommonPosts: 1,720

Is Divinitys Reach related to Divinity Coast in GW1 at all in the lore? 

Cluck Cluck, Gibber Gibber, My Old Mans A Mushroom

• ArcherAvatarArcherAvatar Member Posts: 10

@BillMurphy

Well done sir... and thank-you for the great vicarious experience to hold me over until I can pre-purchase and see for myself.

• CraywulfCraywulf Member UncommonPosts: 18

Originally posted by stragen001

Is Divinitys Reach related to Divinity Coast in GW1 at all in the lore? 

Yes...read more about it on the wiki http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Divinity%27s_Reach

Wisdom is conquered with patience.

• CraywulfCraywulf Member UncommonPosts: 18

Originally posted by Aquazen

Not bad, looks good. Still think Stormreach from DDO is bigger, but  the districts sre instanced. Can't wait to play.

The districts of Divinity's Reach are not all instanced. Only one of six them is Instanced. The Salma District is the "home instance" for the playable human race. 

Wisdom is conquered with patience.