Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anything with grouping!

schrollbachschrollbach Member UncommonPosts: 72

Hey there people!

I'm getting so tired of going through an MMO world by my self, and I'm looking for an MMO where there is grouping that happens actively throughout most/all level ranges.

I don't care if it's b2p, p2p, or f2p, as long as the game has an active community and plenty of grouping, I'll be happy!

Any advice?

Comments

• DragonantisDragonantis Member UncommonPosts: 974

League of Legends.

Its all about the team, not the solo XD

• schrollbachschrollbach Member UncommonPosts: 72

I guess I should have been a bit more specific xD

MMORPG not a MOBA

I don't mind LoL, it's just that I don't want to play it

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,348

Spiral Knights has the best grouping system I've seen.  I'd argue that it's not really an MMORPG, but it's at least a lot closer to being an MMORPG than League of Legends is.

• SuperdoodSuperdood Member Posts: 3
    Raiderz is nice. It like monster hunter using the Unreal engine. Easy to get the beta key for.
  • WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

Hrm..most if not all modern MMO's have become primarily solo oriented with the occasional dungeon for group content.

FFXI is really the only game with a decent player base that is still group oriented.

CoH is a soloable game, but I find a lot of the players are eager to group up for funner fights/faster leveling.

You could also look into action MMO's I guess like Vindictus, last I played it was pretty easy to group up in that game.

• BenediktBenedikt Member UncommonPosts: 1,406

well, you can try vaguard. it doesnt have a lot of players right now, but it will probably change with upcoming f2p move.

also you can try eq2.