Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Time-saving Convenience items" and "Time Skippers". The new PAY TO WIN.

Comments

• UOvetUOvet Member Posts: 514

Originally posted by KingGator

What amazes me is that they're going to sell us a 60 dollar box for a free2play, not b2p game and otherwise(one has to assume)reasonable adults are defending them to the hilt. They are PR gurus I need to hire these guys for my company's PR efforts. They have mastered the art of pissing on our backs and telling us its raining and making people believe.

I want you to think about it that cash shop was very similar to cash shops in many f2p titles, except those titles have the decency to not hit you for a box at least, and over 1/2 the people in this thread are busy defending them.....balls deep.

Um, ever played a F2P game? Most of them are god awful and not near the quality of Guild Wars 2. There is reason for your box price. Go play a gpotato game in that case.

• doragon86doragon86 Member UncommonPosts: 589

How are you paying to win through convience items and time savers? I have traversed a great many F2P games and can tell you without a doubt that it isn't P2W. It seems to me that you're trying to forcibly attach P2W in order to justify the usage. It's P2W when you cannot obtain the best gear in the game without using the cash shop. It's P2W when an opponent has a clear advantage over you in PvP because they use the cash shop and you don't. You don't like to cash shop for one reason or another. That's fine. But don't try to justify the use of the label when it clearly doesn't apply in this case.

Let the never-ending conflict between the hardcore and the casuals and those with money to spare and those without continue...

"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
    And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:
    And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
    And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"
    ~Lord George Gordon Byron

• garretthgarretth Member UncommonPosts: 343

Originally posted by Sythion

Why should you have an advantage over me because you have time to play the unacceptably long amount of hours many of these games require?

Cheater. (not sarcasm).

Video games particularly mmos, are time sinks, shouldn't be playing if you don't have the time, but apparently arena net is going to cater to you with their upcoming f2p game so have at it my man!  And you're supposed to be playing a game to play the game, really shouldn't matter how much time you have. 

And why should you have an advantage over a poor college kid making 8 bucks an hour and going to school full time so he can't invest the time or pay 2 win, if we're going to use reductio ad absurdum I see your absurdum and raise you one. :)

It appears that it is necessary in subscription models to create 'time sinks' so that a player will continue to pay monthly.  It is an artificial way to keep the player playing.   Example of time sinks include 'travel time' and 'crafting time' although there are others.  Anet has removed those from their game.

When you don't have a monthly subscription and few if any 'time sinks' then the game can focus on other aspect of a massive mutiple online role playing game.

Getting to max level will not be the end-all.  This game does not focus on the haves and have-nots...if you are strapped for cash and have the time, then you can farm for gold to get gems.

If you have some cash, but little time, then you can use cash to get gems.

If you are strapped for cash and have little time, then you need some buddies.  :)   You will still be able to participate in everything in the game, but you might have to wait a bit for that additional alt slot.

When folks talk about play to win...what do they think they will be winning?  

Getting to max level?   Doesn't really help in pvp or pve.  Getting buff scrolls?  They only last an hour, can get them in the game, and make a slight difference.  Getting vanity costumes?   Doesn't really help in pvp or pve.

It must be those pesky mystic keys!   Tell you what...so you don't need to worry about them, I'll trade you gems for all the mystic boxes you find.  How's that?  :)

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

Pay to Win IRL!

X hires someone to put drowsy pillls on your coffee during a competition against X. 

X is a rich intern and for revenge, X buys out your company and now you are wiping Xs shoe.

X tells bioware "BISH RELEASE MASS EFFECT 3 IN 5 WEEKS I DONT GIVE A !@#$ IF ITS NOT DONE WITH QA! RELEASE!"

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• RoybeRoybe Member UncommonPosts: 420

I'm not sure anyone is truly discussing the merits of a Cash Shop and/or Pay To Win.  Most of the discussion is trying to nail a definition of Pay To Win down so that a discussion can be had.  For the OP, if I understand correctly, anything being sold in a CS is Pay To Win, particularly if the items are 'unethical' to their sensibility of 'gamer's ethics'.  As a gamer in my 50's, the only thing I see unethical in any game are people that break the stated rules of a game to advance their way through the game.  There are expectations of rules in a genre, but each game has its own rule book, which might or might not be in line with the genre.

If the rules of the game forbid the transfer of RL $ into game gold, then anyone that does this is unethical/cheating.  If the game allows for this then there is no ethics/cheating problem.  It might hurt some people's feelings, but then you, as an 'ethical' gamer, can avoid playing games of this type and businesses that create these types of games.

Now lets move from game rules to unethical behavior for businesses.  This might be the place that the idea of Pay To Win/Cash Shops can be discussed, in something of a objective manner.  This is what I consider the Evil Soul of gaming.  Cash Shops aren't evil in their existence.  What is evil is how the developers of the game create a sense of desire for their products in the in-game store by designing shortcomings into the game itself.  Extreme leveling curves, or limited XP to gain levels at a 'reasonable rate' and then selling shortcuts to leveling,  selling overpowered weapons/armor in the store (particularly if these items are neccessary to advance in the game and have been purposefully left out of the game itself), having to purchase DLC to add to the game in order to actually reach max level, etc. 

In other words, the game you purchased is in some way purposely gimped in it's design to FORCE you into purchasing something from a store...IF you want to continue to play that game to completion.  This should not only be fought against, but if the game is sold as a completed unit, with the idea that the game is whole, finished, and finishable, there are laws against fraud in the US that offer protections to consumers against these problems.  I'm sure, particularly in BtP and PtP games, there will be lawsuits at some point arising from the mishandling of this type of content. 

• HurvartHurvart Member Posts: 565

Originally posted by Roybe

I'm not sure anyone is truly discussing the merits of a Cash Shop and/or Pay To Win.  Most of the discussion is trying to nail a definition of Pay To Win down so that a discussion can be had.  For the OP, if I understand correctly, anything being sold in a CS is Pay To Win, particularly if the items are 'unethical' to their sensibility of 'gamer's ethics'.  As a gamer in my 50's, the only thing I see unethical in any game are people that break the stated rules of a game to advance their way through the game.  There are expectations of rules in a genre, but each game has its own rule book, which might or might not be in line with the genre.

If the rules of the game forbid the transfer of RL $ into game gold, then anyone that does this is unethical/cheating.  If the game allows for this then there is no ethics/cheating problem.  It might hurt some people's feelings, but then you, as an 'ethical' gamer, can avoid playing games of this type and businesses that create these types of games.

Now lets move from game rules to unethical behavior for businesses.  This might be the place that the idea of Pay To Win/Cash Shops can be discussed, in something of a objective manner.  This is what I consider the Evil Soul of gaming.  Cash Shops aren't evil in their existence.  What is evil is how the developers of the game create a sense of desire for their products in the in-game store by designing shortcomings into the game itself.  Extreme leveling curves, or limited XP to gain levels at a 'reasonable rate' and then selling shortcuts to leveling,  selling overpowered weapons/armor in the store (particularly if these items are neccessary to advance in the game and have been purposefully left out of the game itself), having to purchase DLC to add to the game in order to actually reach max level, etc. 

In other words, the game you purchased is in some way purposely gimped in it's design to FORCE you into purchasing something from a store...IF you want to continue to play that game to completion.  This should not only be fought against, but if the game is sold as a completed unit, with the idea that the game is whole, finished, and finishable, there are laws against fraud in the US that offer protections to consumers against these problems.  I'm sure, particularly in BtP and PtP games, there will be lawsuits at some point arising from the mishandling of this type of content. 

Yes, its not ethical to make a customer believe a product is free when its actually expensive to use the product. And they are also trying to prevent the customer from recognizing exactly how expensive it is to play. Typically the customer will do a lot of small transactions and combined and over time it will be a lot of money. If it becomes a habit to use the shop all the time it will normally be much more expensive than playing a P2P game. And I think boosts like potions or scrolls that last 1 hour or 6 hour or whatever are the worst. Some players will buy and use them all time and will not realize and understand how much money they are really spending. Parents should be upset if kids waste all of their money on something like that... And adults without self control can spend money that they really need to pay bills that way. Because they fail to understand how expensive it is and how much they are really spending.

Normally I have no problem with a company trying to make a profit. But it matters how they do it. And F2P is not ethical or honest. Its almost like gambling, IMO. But worse...

• KazaraKazara Member UncommonPosts: 1,086

"This causes a chain effect that start from the core design of the game, when rates of progression, amount of time and effort required to accomplish certain activiities is decided. Games end up being designed so that the default rate of progression or amount of repetition or attempts, or number of enemies killed, whatever activiity it has, ends up being artificially increased/slowed down in a detrimental way. "

This is the most disturbing to me. Game design that revolves around a cash shop. Having to pay more via enhancments to be allowed to play a game the way it should to begin with puts me off.

• headphonesheadphones Member Posts: 611

Originally posted by Interesting

You spend money to acquire something that ultimatelly allow you to bypass time and effort.

You spend money to acquire something that has value, thus generating value for you out of thin air.

The value you acquire translate into power. The time you skipped, translate into progression. Progression is power.

In the end, anything that is sold on CASH SHOPS that POTENTIALLY allows players to SKIP a portion of TIME AND EFFORT in the game to PROGRESS, ends up giving them a chronologically power advantage over others.

MMORPGs are designed so time is never enough. By design, there isnt a CAP at wich point spending more time does not provide any more material or subjective advantage to a player.  By design players can always get more and better resources, gear, valuables.

In that sense there is always a chronologic race for progression and acquisition of resources, equipment, valuables or whatever that can be acquired through time and effort.

Under these designs, selling TIME SKIPPERS or TIME-SAVING CONVENIENCE ITEMS are an indirect way of selling power, WHILE AT THE SAME TIME, benefitting from the power bait on the cash shops and evading the criticism that our mmorpg community has grown to evolve and label by "Pay To Win".

Time savers affect the chronologic progression and position of power one holds at any determined point in time.

The main problem is that TIME SKIPPERS, CONTENT SKIPPERS, TIME-SAVING CONVENIENCE ITEMS, whatever the developers name it in their interviews END UP AFFECTING THE INTEGRITY OF THE GAME.

This causes a chain effect that start from the core design of the game, when rates of progression, amount of time and effort required to accomplish certain activiities is decided. Games end up being designed so that the default rate of progression or amount of repetition or attempts, or number of enemies killed, whatever activiity it has, ends up being artificially increased/slowed down in a detrimental way. While for the payers who are envisioned to benefit from the so called "time-savers" end up having a completely diference experience, one whose progression feels more acceptable and natural (as opposed to the artificially "tweaked" one).

This is clearly observed when games started to go from P2P to F2P. 

When the factors of power are not subjective (relative to the character: such as levels, classes, skills, unlocks), but material (derived from equipment, upgrades, enchants, resources, whatever currency can translate into direct power), players are misguided into believing that the "progression is fast" or that "the level cap is easily reachable within a short time frame anyway", when in reality in these games the FACTORS OF POWER derive from the material branch. In other words, what commonly we call as "gear grind".

So today I saw the announcement about GUILD WARS 2 RMT and I died a bit inside when I saw the same rethoric speech by ArenaNets' O'Brien about offering "Time-saving convenience items". As if adding the word convenience to it would somehow disguise the pay to win nature of time-saving. And all that disregard the fact that real money will be directly translated into virtual value.

Each day the ethic principles that I grew up as a gamer is shifted into a new ethical paradigm.  To me, adding money into the factor of gaming is unethical. Its not ilegal because we the consumers are unorganized and the moving force behind legislation lobbies wants more consumers spending their money and it will take a few years untill the society embraces this virtual social consumerist phenomn and start to treat us like "real life" consumers are.

I believe that what we can do, as I have written before years ago, is that creating a PREJUDICE, by LABELING NEGATIVELLY SOMETHING WE FEEL STRONGLY AGAINST, such as "PAY TO WIN" (as in "this game is pay to win, wich is bad, therefore it sucks" that became automatized in our mass conscience as modern gamers) is a way to VOTE. Is a way to CRIPPLE, is a way to CHANGE and CAUSE EFFECT.  We have seen that smart developers ARE TRYING DESPERATELY TO STEEM AWAY FROM THE "OUR GAME IS PAY TO WIN" LABELING.

Now what I believe we must do, is start to impregnate the "TIME-SAVING", "TIME SKIPPERS" IS BAD! In the same way we managed to do together against Pay to Win. We must reject RMT MODELS THAT AFFECT THE INTEGRITY of our games.

That is the best we can do and we can easily spread this idea by just repeatedly applying the negative label filled with prejudice against the "time saving convenience items". In the end, they are as prejudicial to the games as the original pay to win, but this time, they are being camouflaged, masqueraded to bypass our perceptive filters.

You can pm me to discuss more if you want, or you can keep this one bumped for great justice somore people read. I know that the dark forces of censorship are strong on this one and even legitimate complaints may be misinterpreted as trolling, but may the light shine with you.

you know, that's a very long post just to say "i love my epeen too much."

this is an rpg. you know what else was an rpg? diablo. people used to cheat in that all the time. my friend once copied all my character files and found that enjoyable. good on him. how did that change my gaming experience? so he was suddenly the same level as me. wow. that meant we could do a few dungeons together. i didn't miss the content. he did. so, he lost out. i didn't. i took longer than him to level. so? i can tell you i had not only more time in the game, i had more of something else, too.

i had fun.

oh, could you please clarify the following bit for me: Now what I believe we must do, is start to impregnate the "TIME-SAVING", "TIME SKIPPERS" IS BAD! because i just need to ask - do i need to put a rubber on my mouse?

edit: p.s. much of your post was turned into meaningless gibberish by you using words you don't understand. you know, it doesn't make you look smarter to use them. sometimes you just need to use the words you know. just a friendly tip, and i don't mean that in a sarcastic way.

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775

Video games particularly mmos, are time sinks, shouldn't be playing if you don't have the time, but apparently arena net is going to cater to you with their upcoming f2p game so have at it my man!  And you're supposed to be playing a game to play the game, really shouldn't matter how much time you have. 

No. Video games are enterintament. One should be playing only if it is fun. And variety is part of the fun. Thus, it is more fun to kill different stuff in different zones than grinding the same mob over and over again.

• JoeyMMOJoeyMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,326

Time savers aren't necessarily P2W for me. Pay to Win goes a lot further, selling items that give actual power that often can't be gotten outside of the cash shop. A lot of F2P games are like that. Time saving and Time skippers could be P2W if the amount of time skipped was really important. If it would take thousands of hours in game to get something that could be bought for a few dollars in game and this item made a real difference. A small boost here and there isn't enough to feel P2W to the people that choose or are forced to do without them.

imageimage
  • RoybeRoybe Member UncommonPosts: 420

Originally posted by Hurvart

Originally posted by Roybe

Yes, its not ethical to make a customer believe a product is free when its actually expensive to use the product. And they are also trying to prevent the customer from recognizing exactly how expensive it is to play. Typically the customer will do a lot of small transactions and combined and over time it will be a lot of money. If it becomes a habit to use the shop all the time it will normally be much more expensive than playing a P2P game. And I think boosts like potions or scrolls that last 1 hour or 6 hour or whatever are the worst. Some players will buy and use them all time and will not realize and understand how much money they are really spending. Parents should be upset if kids waste all of their money on something like that... And adults without self control can spend money that they really need to pay bills that way. Because they fail to understand how expensive it is and how much they are really spending.

Normally I have no problem with a company trying to make a profit. But it matters how they do it. And F2P is not ethical or honest. Its almost like gambling, IMO. But worse...

I am in disagreement with you on your statement.  Calling something free, then charging a customer for it, isn't unethical...that's a stupid consumer IF they give the company money.  Caveat Emptor.

Think about video poker.  You drop a $$ into the game, that is preprogrammed by someone to take your money at a given rate, hoping to 'win' more than you pay.  There is no incentive on programmers side to do anything but take your money at a higher rate than you are putting it in.  You, as a player, are never going to come out ahead.   Thinking otherwise and still playing is stupid.

Now for someone that is playing an MMO and is getting something from the Cash SHop they are guaranteed a return on their $$, there is no gambling.  I bought this, I get this in return.  Their own ignorance of their spending habits isn't a problem in my eyes.  The idea that like a video poker machine, programmers set the players up to 'fail' within the game so they are FORCED to purchase stuff from the CS IS the crime.  As a friend of mine is fond of saying, 'the game cheats' in some way, due to the programmers desire to make you spend $$$. The most blatant example I could come up with is if I'm buying a game that is 'completable' without ever having to pay a dime to a cash shop, but the only way to finish the game is with the Super Sword of End Boss Killing (available only in the cash shop for $19.99) this is fraudulent.  Many of the Cash Shop items and game mechanics (in many games) are bordering on this.  When it takes 6 weeks to grind a level, but you could spend $5 and do the same thing in 2 days, on it's face is not wrong, but if the company in question said that anyone could level to max without spending $$$ in the cash shop I'd have to cry BS.  They have programmed the game to favor purchasing the buff. 

Originally posted by Kazara

"This causes a chain effect that start from the core design of the game, when rates of progression, amount of time and effort required to accomplish certain activiities is decided. Games end up being designed so that the default rate of progression or amount of repetition or attempts, or number of enemies killed, whatever activiity it has, ends up being artificially increased/slowed down in a detrimental way. "

This is the most disturbing to me. Game design that revolves around a cash shop. Having to pay more via enhancments to be allowed to play a game the way it should to begin with puts me off.

When you play some of the P2W games it becomes very obvious that everything is designed to make you use the CS as often as possible. And when you try to do something a window will often pop up and tell you that you can go to the shop and buy a time saver or boost. IMO, that makes the game feel cheap and like a obvious cash grab. Its not really the money that is the problem... Its the quality of the game that suffers. Even if you buy(and can afford) everything you want or need the gaming experience will still be bad.

I think a level playing field makes a game more fun. And the shop is also immersion breaking. It makes it harder for me to feel Im part of a virtual world. I dont want to have to think about RL money and costs when I play MMO:s.

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775

Originally posted by Hurvart

And when you try to do something a window will often pop up and tell you that you can go to the shop and buy a time saver or boost. IMO, that makes the game feel cheap and like a obvious cash grab. Its not really the money that is the problem... Its the quality of the game that suffers.

This is obviously not true for many games. I played STO and nothing ever popped up.

• NaughtyPNaughtyP Member UncommonPosts: 793

I don't see how time skippers matter in the long term. It doesn't really affect me very much.

So you are a higher level than me? Okay, you go ahead and play the high level PvE content before me. I'll catch up in a few days and save my money.

Oh, you think being a higher level matters in PvP? Well, you may have more abilities than me, but with bolster I'll still kick your butt... and even if I don't, I will in a few days when I catch up!

Leveling is finite. I can always catch up no matter how much someone buys leveling boosts. I'm perfectly fine waiting a couple days to be as powerful on paper as someone else. As long as skill is the determining factor over the long term, I'm okay with temporary boosts.

Enter a whole new realm of challenge and adventure.

• thinktank001thinktank001 Member UncommonPosts: 2,144

Originally posted by garretth

It appears that it is necessary in subscription models to create 'time sinks' so that a player will continue to pay monthly.  It is an artificial way to keep the player playing.   Example of time sinks include 'travel time' and 'crafting time' although there are others.  Anet has removed those from their game.

Developers don't add time sinks to P2P games.   Players would just quit, and you have seen evidence of this with many of the recent games that have been released.   

P2W games are designed with long grinds / time sinks so that developers can offer a " convience " item through their cash shop.   

Anet doesn't have travel time because the world is broken into areas.  Nothing wrong with that design, but don't attribute it to the P2W business model when it has absolutely nothing to do with it.    

• SythionSythion Member Posts: 422

Originally posted by thinktank001

Developers don't add time sinks to P2P games.   Players would just quit, and you have seen evidence of this with many of the recent games that have been released.   

P2W games are designed with long grinds / time sinks so that developers can offer a " convience " item through their cash shop.   

Anet doesn't have travel time because the world is broken into areas.  Nothing wrong with that design, but don't attribute it to the P2W business model when it has absolutely nothing to do with it.    

Sorry, but no.

People don't quit WoW because it has travel time. They play the game longer because of it. This is intentional. It also values up mounts, etc.

Anet could have easily added artificial travel time to their game. SW:ToR is broken into areas, and it has travel time as well. Probably worse than WoW.

• DarkVagabondDarkVagabond Member UncommonPosts: 340

Some people just can't enjoy a game unless they have to pay 15 dollars a month and have to throw another 40 dollars at the developers for a totally optional mandatory expansion.

Pay expansions, by the way, should have died LONG ago, the monthly fee should afford me every new aspect any company introduces.

Originally posted by DarkVagabond

Some people just can't enjoy a game unless they have to pay 15 dollars a month and have to throw another 40 dollars at the developers for a totally optional mandatory expansion.

Pay expansions, by the way, should have died LONG ago, the monthly fee should afford me every new aspect any company introduces.

Its worse to have to pay 150 dollars a month to get the absolute fastest progress and to be as powerful as possible all the time. Some people want and think they need that regardless how expensive it is. They really dont care how much they spend.  And for people like that P2W is very expensive...

P2W is ideed very expensive for powergamers that are prepared to spend anything if it means they can progress a little bit faster or be a bit more powerful, If yoy play and think like that you will spend a lot. That should be obvious...

• InterestingInteresting Member UncommonPosts: 972

Thanks for the repplies guys.

So far nobody countered the main point.

• NightkinNightkin Member UncommonPosts: 48

If you can get advantage by being rich in pvp it's P2W.  If the game's pvp based on player skill; the money count nothing so it's not P2W like in Guild Wars. Faster level up -> lesser game experience. Until the max level is limited and you can't buy op items in store and you can trade in game currency for premium currency the game is not P2W. Asian MMOs are P2W but if you play with ems stop making topics like this cuz no one cares about thems.

• just1opinionjust1opinion Member UncommonPosts: 4,641

Originally posted by UOvet

A lot of rambling for nothing. Explain to me how someone hitting the level cap sooner than you gives them that much of an advantage? There will always be someone better than you no matter what. I could understand people getting worried if they were selling items or stuff only obtainable via gems (which isn't the case), but obviously people have no clue what the definition of "pay 2 win" is.

That's like telling someone they can't play more than 2 hours because that's all the time you have, and if they do they'd be at an advantage, which they wouldn't really. MMORPG weren't meant to be races to level cap.

Logic....o m g.  Great post and so rare on such polarizing topics.

President of The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club

• asianbboy101asianbboy101 Member Posts: 82

Originally posted by Interesting

Thanks for the repplies guys.

So far nobody countered the main point.

So what's your point? I'm still going to buy Guild Wars 2 and future upcoming games with cash shop.

Rant all you want, cash shops are the future. Peeps can't stop the hype train, nor can they stop the cash shops becoming more frequent. Accept the fate that there will be more frequent dlcs, rts, cash shops and so forth in future mmos, rts, rpg games, etc.

Also, I have a gw1 pvp account. It took me 1 year and 3 months to unlock all the skills and items. I was at a disadvantage against those who put time in and/or those who purchase pvp skills pack. This is based on 3-5 hour weekly gameplay.

Guild Wars 1 had time saving pvp skills pack/items..no one is whining about that and certainly I don't think its P2W. GW2's cash shop more or less is the same as GW1. I heard no UPROAR ABOUT GW1 time saving covenience items/pvp skill pack.

• snapfusionsnapfusion Member Posts: 954

Its pretty simple, MMO's are designed to take X amount of time.  Over the course of that time the company will earn Y amount of money in a sub game.

If you would like to level faster and have thngs faster then you simply have to give them Y amount of money sooner.

And its probable that even though you the consumer have given them Y amount of money sooner to achieve the same level of character progresion in X amount of time., you will still still continue to give them even more money later.

So basically after achiving X amount of time in a cash shop game you will have spent more money then with X amount of time in a sub game.   But apparently people are willing to spend more money for the same things if they can have them SOONER.  Allot more actually.

• Angelus20Angelus20 Member Posts: 7

So what about the players who play 16 hours a day?  Some people cant do that, why doesnt Anet limit the amount of time so that everybody should reasonably be able to hit the limit.  Then that would take away the advantage of all those players who have no jobs/lives who play 16 hours a day.  That's an outside influence that actually parallels the cash shop time savers you are so righteously objecting.

• GrinnzGrinnz Member UncommonPosts: 312

Yet again someone complains about f2p...yada yada.....