Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My amateur lotr drawing.

just a drawing that i did traditionally,if anyone cares to see!

im an amateur,so it is what it is..

http://maestro74.deviantart.com/#/d4u84pv

any feedback welcome..

Comments

• ZoeMcCloskeyZoeMcCloskey Member UncommonPosts: 1,372

By no means an art critic, but looks good imo.

• xmentyxmenty Member UncommonPosts: 718

Looks like a Halloween Band CD cover :).

Pardon my English as it is not my 1st language :)

• CujoSWAoACujoSWAoA Member UncommonPosts: 1,781

Good job with the angles and depth of the architecture.

I like it.

• mikaboy28mikaboy28 Member Posts: 81

thx for the comments and feedback!

i still find it hard to draw,since there is so much to think about ..but practice makes it better and better hopefully :)

the problem with my pencil drawings is i tend to smudge the drawing alot.. so i try to clean it up abit atleast.

i see errors here and there,but overall im pleased with this ;)

thx!

if you were an art critic the list of problems with the picture would propably be quite long :)

so im just glad you like it :)

• jerkbeastjerkbeast Member UncommonPosts: 255

Well it's better than I could do, but then again I draw like a 5 year old that holds the pencil in his ear while drawing. So I guess that's not saying much! Anyway. Good job man.

• CharlizdCharlizd Member UncommonPosts: 923

Good job, not bad at all, what are you like at free handing your own creatures, landscape e.t.c?

Andrew "Charlizd" Phippen | Lead World Builder | The Saga of Lucimia MMORPG

I have a pretty wild imagination,so freehanding creatures im propably pretty decent at ...goodlooking landscapes i find abit more difficult,but then again i been only drawing for 1 year.

i think i'm not techically very advanced yet and have alot to learn,but i have improved quite alot in the 1 year i been drawing. or well i been drawing longer than that,but before it was just doodling and not really learning or improving.

most of my drawing i just start drawing and have no reference or any idea what it will end up as,this nazgul drawing i knew i wanted a nazgul and then added some extra stuff.

(also ordered some fantasy drawing books and hope to learn more) ..

thx for the comment's !