Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

*** READ FIRST : Post Trial Invites/Ressurection Scroll Offers/Requests Here ***

1192022242537

Comments

  • Requiem6Requiem6 Saint-Hubert, QCPosts: 237Member

    I can send scroll from to anyone in NA/US.

    Just let me know in PM and I'll send it really quickly.

     

    (I play horde on a popular pvp server) if you are interested into transfering. There's also alot of raiding guild)

  • C.L.O.U.DC.L.O.U.D Butthole, FLPosts: 363Member

    Still looking for a NA Scroll. Send to Oopahc@gmail.com pls

  • MdpatsMdpats Peekskill, NYPosts: 176Member

    RAF anyone?

  • ThorkuneThorkune Eastern, KYPosts: 1,828Member Uncommon

    Originally posted by C.L.O.U.D

    Still looking for a NA Scroll. Send to Oopahc@gmail.com pls

    Scroll sent

  • AsuranArchonAsuranArchon Newark, OHPosts: 5Member

    I would like a Scroll too please.

    E-mail: mainraidtank@gmail.com

    Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter. Have a good weekend, everyone!

  • ThorkuneThorkune Eastern, KYPosts: 1,828Member Uncommon

    Originally posted by AsuranArchon

    I would like a Scroll too please.

    E-mail: mainraidtank@gmail.com

    Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter. Have a good weekend, everyone!

    Scroll sent

  • badscebadsce richmond, BCPosts: 2Member

    hi i was allso looking for a scroll if any one can send one that would be nice thank you

    email badsce@hotmail.com

  • xinranxiaoxinranxiao Stratham, NHPosts: 10Member Uncommon

    looking for scroll sent to xinranxiao@gmail.com. Will resub for your mount

  • Nastiman12Nastiman12 Mount Vernon, NYPosts: 2Member

    Originally posted by xinranxiao

    looking for scroll sent to xinranxiao@gmail.com. Will resub for your mount

    Sent it now

  • Nastiman12Nastiman12 Mount Vernon, NYPosts: 2Member

    Originally posted by badsce

    hi i was allso looking for a scroll if any one can send one that would be nice thank you

    email badsce@hotmail.com

    Sent you one *edit* crap forgot about the one per day limit

  • AsuranArchonAsuranArchon Newark, OHPosts: 5Member

    Originally posted by bigsmiff

    Originally posted by AsuranArchon

    I would like a Scroll too please.

    E-mail: mainraidtank@gmail.com

    Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter. Have a good weekend, everyone!

    Scroll sent

    Thank you sir!

  • AoriAori Carbondale, ILPosts: 1,886Member Uncommon

    Several NA scrolls left for the day, PM me your bnet email or toon+Realm

  • ThorkuneThorkune Eastern, KYPosts: 1,828Member Uncommon

    Originally posted by xinranxiao

    looking for scroll sent to xinranxiao@gmail.com. Will resub for your mount

    Sent

  • AsuranArchonAsuranArchon Newark, OHPosts: 5Member

    Okay, I hate to bug everyone again. I'm actually posting this one for my friend who can't be at his computer at the moment. He would like to get a head start soon though.

    E-mail: tool_custom9@yahoo.com

    Thank you. I will say that there is a good chance he'll resub so if you're in wanting the mount, then reply soon please. Have a good rest of the day!

  • AsuranArchonAsuranArchon Newark, OHPosts: 5Member

    I would do it myself, but I'm not sure if I'm going to play past the seven days.

  • GoddwynnGoddwynn SB, NJPosts: 49Member

    looking for a scroll will resub

     

    goddwynn@aol.com

  • mooreaper89mooreaper89 Beaumont, TXPosts: 1Member

    Will do SoR and RAF.

     

    Pm Me info.

  • ThorkuneThorkune Eastern, KYPosts: 1,828Member Uncommon

    Originally posted by Goddwynn

    looking for a scroll will resub

     

    goddwynn@aol.com

    Scroll sent

  • coraincorain San Jose, CAPosts: 7Member

    Have SOR for N/A to send out (1 email per day or 1 account per day limit). Send me either one of these:

    -- PM me your bnet email and I will send from my main (Horde char on Deathwing)

    -- or PM me your charname+realm

  • StryckerStrycker Marietta, GAPosts: 56Member

    Gah, I would love a SOR! Part of the reason I disliked playing was going through Azeroth for the millionth time; Only got to experience endgame at the end of BC. If any one could help, it would be greeeeaaatly appreciated.

    strycker999@hotmail.com

  • MavereMavere Floyd, VAPosts: 2Member

    Would like a SOR please, US...

     

    email: matineeme@gmail.com

  • AoriAori Carbondale, ILPosts: 1,886Member Uncommon

    Originally posted by Mavere

    Would like a SOR please, US...

     

    email: matineeme@gmail.com

    Sent

  • AoriAori Carbondale, ILPosts: 1,886Member Uncommon

    Originally posted by Strycker

    Gah, I would love a SOR! Part of the reason I disliked playing was going through Azeroth for the millionth time; Only got to experience endgame at the end of BC. If any one could help, it would be greeeeaaatly appreciated.

    strycker999@hotmail.com

    Sent if no one has yet

  • SlampigSlampig Chantilly, VAPosts: 2,376Member Uncommon

    I have a scroll if anyone is interested. PM me here.

    That Guild Wars 2 login screen knocked up my wife. Must be the second coming!

  • garvin32garvin32 wappingers falls, NYPosts: 160Member

     

    NA Scrolls available.  PM me your character name & realm or your e-mail and I'll get it out to you.  

     

    Thank you.

Sign In or Register to comment.