Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

How to REPORT a GM

sofakingdumbsofakingdumb mommaland, CAPosts: 54Member

I am American playing in France server, because I am studying in France. I noticed a GM in the forum there, [MJ] Rhiorm

MJ = GM, he logs in, avoids helpful questions, and only responses to people that have a ame breaking question. Like: "How can I increase speed? - I am stuck in a wall what should I do"? - He comes in, and first starts of by complaining: "I dont work in the afternoon, only evenings, and weekends. Stop asking me to help, sheesh guve me a break. First, this thread is open to criticism, so I will lock it". And he locks it... WHAT?

I tried asking something and he banned my account with a one month ban. I was like woah! Normally, the french community, gamers etc, are way nice! Best community ever. But that GM is on a head trip. I have no idea how to report him. 

Tagged:

Comments

• RefMinorRefMinor MyTownPosts: 3,452Member Uncommon
    Via there website details I guess.
  • AllodsOnlineAllodsOnline Allods Online Community Manager Sunnyvale, CAPosts: 19Member

I'm not sure of the exact details of the situation you mentioned as I represent the NA region of Allods Online. If you have any issues with anything that happened on the forums, I would suggest contacting their team through a support ticket.