Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Firefall beta invites to free give out

Comments

• megicd78megicd78 Member UncommonPosts: 20

would love a key also.

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440

I'm actually excited about this game, so if anyone has a key, that'd be wonderful.

My experience with FPS?

Well I played Doom and Goldeneye back in the day when FPS's were new, I've tried some of the military based shooters like BF: BC2 and loved the multiplayer aspect (single not so much).  Also owned Perfect Dark, and can't seem to get enough of L4D2 (didn't play the first one).  Borderlands is one of my FAVE games of all time, I have that on Steam as well as Dead Island and Fallout 3 (not sure if they count), and Section 8: Prejudice.  Ah, and Far Cry 1 and 2 though 2 has gotten the most playtime.

I was surprised when I learned of FF and that I hadn't heard of it before a few months ago, since it looks like amazing, I showed the video to a couple friends.  I just like the idea of invasions without the idea of spells and swords, it's like being in a sci-fi movie.

I'd prefer not to give my email here, if you feel like giving me a key, please PM me.  If not, thanks for a great thread anyway.

• SoujyoSoujyo Member UncommonPosts: 24

Still looking for a key as well, experience wise I've been playing FPS games since rainbow six and pretty much every fps since then. However I got really addicted to Planetside and have been desperately looking for an MMORPG-FPS since then to get my fix. Any one with a spare key I'll gladly pm you or vise versa, I'd thank you kindly for the chance!

• FFgiantFFgiant Member Posts: 20

Originally posted by Eir_S

I'm actually excited about this game, so if anyone has a key, that'd be wonderful.

My experience with FPS?

Well I played Doom and Goldeneye back in the day when FPS's were new, I've tried some of the military based shooters like BF: BC2 and loved the multiplayer aspect (single not so much).  Also owned Perfect Dark, and can't seem to get enough of L4D2 (didn't play the first one).  Borderlands is one of my FAVE games of all time, I have that on Steam as well as Dead Island and Fallout 3 (not sure if they count), and Section 8: Prejudice.  Ah, and Far Cry 1 and 2 though 2 has gotten the most playtime.

I was surprised when I learned of FF and that I hadn't heard of it before a few months ago, since it looks like amazing, I showed the video to a couple friends.  I just like the idea of invasions without the idea of spells and swords, it's like being in a sci-fi movie.

I'd prefer not to give my email here, if you feel like giving me a key, please PM me.  If not, thanks for a great thread anyway.

just pm me your email address. I will send invites out (with  priority to  people who contributes most to this forum, e.g.,  post more often) when available. 

• hidrohidro Member UncommonPosts: 52
    Hey guys!! I would be really happy to get a beta key from someone!! I've been following this game for a while now and I really want to play it! As far as FPS experience I've played CS 1.6 Cal-M back in the day, I get a good dose of the yearly COD and Battlefield installements and am currently playing Battlefield Heroes and Battlefield Play4Free.

Anyways if I could get a key, ill play this game like crazy with ya! Im very active, always gaming!

Email is matty_dou7(at)hotmail.com

Console Esports?
    www.supergamebowl.com

• sleepr27sleepr27 Member UncommonPosts: 102

I'm seeking for an invite, the goal is to give more invites to my guild m8's once i have my own.

In case you have a few left, please sent me a PM. Thanks!

• SalengerSalenger Member UncommonPosts: 554

Would love an invite to this, been wanting to try it out for awhile.  Send me a PM.

• FFgiantFFgiant Member Posts: 20

Thanks for interests, and I have sent out all my 3 invites now.   

need to wait for the next wave for more invites

• NeverasNeveras Member UncommonPosts: 303

Originally posted by FFgiant

Thanks for interests, and I have sent out all my 3 invites now.   

need to wait for the next wave for more invites

Even though I didn't get one, Greatly appreciate what you're doing man.

• skulyskuly Member UncommonPosts: 140

I have two invites to give away, Im just going to pm people from this thread.

Processor: Intel Core I5-2320
    Memory: 8GB DDR3 RAM
    HDD: Samsung 830 256gb SSD-SATA3
    Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7950 3gb

Steam:Skuly
    Warframe:Skuly1775

• megicd78megicd78 Member UncommonPosts: 20

posted two days ago on here, I have not got a key yet. I would be so greatful :)

• SoujyoSoujyo Member UncommonPosts: 24

Still lookin for an invite from a kind fellow gamer, posted here a few days ago as well with no luck. So I figured I'd try again! I can PM info or whatever you may need.

Thanks for your time =)

• charlespaynecharlespayne Member UncommonPosts: 381

Id love a invite email [email protected] and i been very interested in this game since it 1st announced on mmoorg.com.

• LeetheLeethe Member UncommonPosts: 893

I would love a beta key to this game and I would be very greatful for one. Even if you don't give me one, PM me and let me know if the game is any good in your opinion. This one will be a definite buy on release (I'll play it along side Borderlands 2).

There is NO miracle patch.

95% of what you see in beta won't change by launch.

Hope is not a stategy.

• Slasher29Slasher29 Member UncommonPosts: 194

i also like a invite been following the game on and off for awhile looks really fun email [email protected] thanks 

• VaygusVaygus Member Posts: 131

Well, if anyone has one to send out; [email protected]

• DeadAllianceDeadAlliance Member UncommonPosts: 21

Long timer follower/observer here, 

I'd really appreciate a key as well if anyone has some to give away. My justifcation for the key would simply be that I've been playing FPS since the days of the first DOOM and Quake games that came out in 1996. After that I stuck with the Original Counter-Strike, where there wasn't a server browser, but you had to connect to servers via IP. The golden days!

The game that also hooked me on RPG's as a child was Diablo. I remember very well, the day I went to a friends house and saw him battling diablo with his mage. Now that I'm older I have some great memories of RPG's and FPS'! 

Definately looking forward too Firefall!

E-Mail: [email protected]

I won't be selfish either, I've got some TF2 Items and a copy of Half-Life 2 (Everyone has it though) or a steam game I'd trade for in return.

• dhutzeldhutzel Member Posts: 7

If anyone has an extra key , would love to try it out.

(If so send it to [email protected])

• chefe69chefe69 Member UncommonPosts: 14

if someone has beta key pm me ... I'm tired of waiting ... I want to play this great game: s

[email protected]

• feena750feena750 Member UncommonPosts: 330

I have been waiting since PAX Prime to play this again.  I would be ever grateful if you pm'd me a key.

Thanks,

• rottNrottN Member Posts: 161

are all the key`s gone yet ? i`d like one if possible :D

[email protected]

• IlayaIlaya Member UncommonPosts: 661

I would also ask kindly for a key. If someone have one to spare, i would higly apprechiate the gift!

You would make an "old fart" very happy.

A PM would be nice. Thx in advance!!

Kind Regards,

Ilaya

• volttvoltt Member UncommonPosts: 432

would love a key if somone has an invite still to spare

Ty!!!

• LustmordLustmord Member UncommonPosts: 1,114

Any keys left? Firefall looks great, thanks

• EinsamWulfEinsamWulf Member Posts: 69

I too would like one, I've tested a few games before and really like working with the devs, I have a few things I've noticed in videos that I'd like to help smooth out. Of course the game itself looks awesome and like many I'd love a chance to play it for myself. If you have any keys left I'd love one, either message me or send to my email [email protected] Thanks

Terminus
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    EinsamWulf- Legionnaire of Terminus
This discussion has been closed.