Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF1M DPS ResurrectionOrb required!

MonorojoMonorojo Member UncommonPosts: 411

Yup. Soon some of the cash items will become a requirement if you want to group for end game PvE.

This is not going to end well at all folks.

Comments

• BetakodoBetakodo Member UncommonPosts: 333

That's how it was in GW1. Except it was the CONset, but that wasn't cash shop.

Tweet @GuildWars2 to sway the sinners from their sinful ways.

• XerithXerith Member Posts: 970

This isnt how its going to be at all. Most people wont care, and the majority of people will never buy one or care that no one else has one. 

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

Soon what will become what? I'd as soon speculate to know every single thing that ever was or ever could be created from a big bang.

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292

ohhh redmonkey, try again...

• RizelStarRizelStar Member UncommonPosts: 2,773

Checkpoints/insta traveling, and teammates do not exist in this game.

If you you all died while fighting a boss why use it when you'll die again?

Dungeons, right maybe traps lol.

Take care and enjoy y'all selves.

P.S Remember the red.

I might get banned for this. - Rizel Star.

I'm not afraid to tell trolls what they [need] to hear, even if that means for me to have an forced absence afterwards.

P2P LOGIC = If it's P2P it means longevity, overall better game, and THE BEST SUPPORT EVER!!!!!(Which has been rinsed and repeated about a thousand times)

Common Sense Logic = P2P logic is no better than F2P Logic.

• Skarecrow7Skarecrow7 Member UncommonPosts: 339

[Mod Edit] I know, you think you are some super hero defending us against the evil of Anet.

Now IF they keep that item in, and IF some how everyone on my server becomes a-holes that require that to group up with them, and IF I also become that sort of of person and do the same thing, then I am sure you will be jumping with joy with "I told you so" threads.  Granted, if you are wrong, we wont hear from you.  It is like when I buy a lottery ticket.. except I would really win there. 

Btw, bravo on another cash shop thread.. we didnt have enough of them.

• DJJazzyDJJazzy Member UncommonPosts: 2,053

I suppose if they are really bad. The first thing that would tip me off about it being a bad group is the DPS part of it.

• CallinCallin Member Posts: 99

Originally posted by DJJazzy

I suppose if they are really bad. The first thing that would tip me off about it being a bad group is the DPS part of it.

^ very good indication

• VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748

Rez orbs are really only used for soloing. You can't even use the repair things in dungeons, so it's likely you can't use them in dungeons either. Regardless, all they'll do is rez you where you stand, slowly, which is likely where you'll still be pulling aggro, so you'd be better off going to the wp a few hundred feet away and walking the 10 seconds back.

Oderint, dum metuant.

• EzekelEzekel Member Posts: 98

Resurection Orbs do not currently work in dungeons from what I have heard, though since its all under NDA its hard to judge any leaks as accurate and even then the game is still in a constant state of revision and change.

• RazephonRazephon Member UncommonPosts: 628

This isn't going to end well...

IF YOU ARE A SCRUB/PLAY WITH SCRUBS!

Currently waiting for the MMO industry to put out something good.
  • dadante666dadante666 Member UncommonPosts: 402

thast not going to be a problem at all tho if you want to use karma wish is easy to get you can buy it too noneed to use real money but still its not going to be an issue.

stop QQ about it

• BaniscoBanisco Member Posts: 240

Rez orbs only rez yourself, so if u prefer to waste money in that instead of teleproting and runing back you must be very lazy.

• ariboersmaariboersma Member Posts: 1,802

Originally posted by Callin

Originally posted by DJJazzy

^ very good indication

so true

• just1opinionjust1opinion Member UncommonPosts: 4,641

Originally posted by Volkon

Rez orbs are really only used for soloing. You can't even use the repair things in dungeons, so it's likely you can't use them in dungeons either. Regardless, all they'll do is rez you where you stand, slowly, which is likely where you'll still be pulling aggro, so you'd be better off going to the wp a few hundred feet away and walking the 10 seconds back.

Most of the people whining about GW2 and the cash shop right now don't even know enough ABOUT the game to know how true that is.  I can imagine many of them going, "WP, what's a WP?" 

I can't wait for the game to release so we can do something besides talk about it.  Positive OR negative....it's getting old.

President of The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club

• ScivaSciva Member UncommonPosts: 298

Pretty sure someone with reqs for that to join their group will suck anyway.

• ABRaquelABRaquel Member UncommonPosts: 541

Like it has been said before, Rez Orbs don't work inside Dungeons, so the point is moot.

• itgrowlsitgrowls Member Posts: 2,951

Originally posted by Monorojo

Yup. Soon some of the cash items will become a requirement if you want to group for end game PvE.

This is not going to end well at all folks.

LOL right because 

1: this game is World of Warcraft and everyone will be standing around in a lobby in town waiting to form a group NOT

2: these items will be usable in dungeons at launch NOT

3: players can't rez one another in combat with material components NOT

seriously if you're going to monster-under-the-bridge something actually do research first please thanks.

Oh and try to hide your fanboi status of SWTOR next time it shows big time in your post history.