Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

Comments

• SararielSarariel Member UncommonPosts: 301

Email me at [email protected] for a buddy key ^-^

And get in contact with me once you get into the game! Sarpy Aranori

:3 really wanting to meet new people and help other noobies out on this :D

• a1mlessa1mless Member Posts: 4

Have 8 invites left for a 21-day trial. Feel free to pm me with your email. Can assist and guide newbies during their first steps, because the learning curve is steep.

• Kuro1nKuro1n Member UncommonPosts: 775

Got tons of keys if someone want, write me a pm to get a key and ill hand you half the money obtained by selling the plex afterwards which is quite fair (~200mil).

Ill also help you out as much as I can ingame if you have need of it. : )

• paladanpaladan Member Posts: 1

Would love a Buddy / Extended invite Key..  PM the key and may I thank you in advance.. 

• WolfHaartWolfHaart Member UncommonPosts: 216

Originally posted by paladan

Would love a Buddy / Extended invite Key..  PM the key and may I thank you in advance.. 

Cant send Key's alone. Need your E-mail to send it to.

PM me ur E-mail and I send u a 21 days trial.

• AzadehAzadeh Member Posts: 9

I offer 21 days free gaming of eve online!!!

Well got between 6/12 free 21 days Buddy Keys for EvE Online

Mail me your email adress to :

[email protected]

Ps It would be nice to see some new face... ...

Now days Yo almost must be dead zombie to have fun in mmo's.
    Contra the market of mmos
    I not that stupid that I think a product is fun just becouse your PR
    department spend miljons in marketing advertising telling me your
    product is fun. Thinking isnt illegal yeat!

• GalaxoGalaxo Member UncommonPosts: 389

Send me a pm if want a extended trial key.

Once logged in, i offer support if you want.

If want invite in corporation i can help with that too.

In game pm Zamolxe V

Fly safe!

• nukem170nukem170 Member Posts: 24

So I'm on a 14 day trial right now. Can I still use a 21 day key and extend it or I can only upgrade to an actual account by paying?

Originally posted by nukem170

So I'm on a 14 day trial right now. Can I still use a 21 day key and extend it or I can only upgrade to an actual account by paying?

You cant extend ur trial

• KrematoryKrematory Member UncommonPosts: 608

I have 9 buddy keys remaining. Send me a PM with your email adress to get one. If you decide to sub I'll share with you half the price of a PLEX (about 250 mil ISK, depending on market prices)

"EVE is likely the best MMORPG that you've never really understood or played" - Kyleran

• GreymoorGreymoor Member UncommonPosts: 802

I have buddy keys going to players!!!

This will grant you an extended 21 day trial and if you subscribe, I will provide you with half the amount the PLEX is sold for. Roughly 250,000,000 ISK, a very nice sum for new players wanting to enjoy the game.

Send me a PM with your email, i'll send the code!

• kattehuskattehus Member UncommonPosts: 375

I have 20 keys left this month.

Send me a PM with the email address you'd like to receive the invite on.
    I offer a place to hang out and a helping hand. That is, I'll help you get started and learn the ropes. I'll even invite you to join my corp, if you want! This offer stands even if you accept someone else's buddy-key! If you've signed up with another key, simply send me a PM with your character's name and I'll get in touch in-game.

Upon subscribing, I will transfer you half the value of a PLEX (calculated when you've subscribed; currently between 200 and 250 million ISK).
    I will repeat my last post and say this:
    You don't get far in EvE flying solo!

If you want more than one code (for, say, a friend) I'll need two email addresses (one for each invite).
    Also, please note that scamming with trial keys (and offers) is prohibited, as I've posted earlier in this thread, and quoted below.

Originally posted by CCP Navigator
    Any forms of scamming are prohibited and will be dealt with by EVE Online customer support. These are transactions which affect new subscriptions and scamming may result in action being taken on your account.
    Cheers!

|< I 1 1 I |\| 6 _ Z 0 |\/| 8 I 3 5 _ 5 I |\| C 3 _ 1 9 9 0
    -Actively playing Eve.
    Follow my tweet (:
  • LutrienLutrien Member Posts: 16

I have 3 buddy key invites left ot hand out this month. If you are interested in joining the vast universe of Eve Onlnie, feel free to PM me with your email address--and I will gladly send you a pass. I will offer you advice in game, and me and my friends will help you make your earlier decisions--thus making your gameplay much more enjoyable.

~Macsen <Memento Mori>

• garnongarnon Member Posts: 2

I have 10 invites, pm me with you email and i'll send to you soon.

Fly safe.

By Garnon

• JacobXJacobX Member Posts: 26

Hello newbies,

If you want the 21-Day trial invite + 300 million ISK, please PM me or even better, e-mail me at [email protected]. Please put "MMO" in the subject line.

I offer 300 million ISK for everyone who upgrades using my Invite.

• Internet151Internet151 Member Posts: 3

When you subscribe/purchase EVE on a trial account, does your purchased game time begin after your free time you got (14 or 21 days) from the trial end, or is that free time lost?

Send me a pm with ur mail if want a extended trial key.

Once logged in, i offer support if you want.

If want invite in corporation i can help with that too.

In game pm Zamolxe V

Fly safe!

• JacobXJacobX Member Posts: 26

Originally posted by Internet151

When you subscribe/purchase EVE on a trial account, does your purchased game time begin after your free time you got (14 or 21 days) from the trial end, or is that free time lost?

You keep the free time, which means when you use the 14 and 21 day trials you're actually getting 45 and 51 days for the price of 1 month, respectively.

----

If you want the 21-Day trial invite + 310 million ISK, please PM me or even better, e-mail me at [email protected]. Please put "MMO" in the subject line.

I offer 310 million ISK for everyone who upgrades using my Invite.

• taxguytaxguy Member Posts: 60

I am offering an extended trial PLUS 301 million ISK ,which is the money in EVE once you activate to a paid account. This will be a fabulous start for new players to Eve. This offer doesn't apply to newly returning players unless you start off wtih a brand new account.

How to take advantage of my offer:

Step one: Send me an email at asking for a  [email protected]  buddy code, which I will send you at your email. Please put the words "Eve Online buddy code requested" in the subject line or something similar wording.

Step 2. Try Eve Online

Step 3. If you like it, activate it to a paid account.

Step 4. Once activated, send me an email that you did indeed activate it. and include your in game, player name.

Step 5: I will send you the 301 million ISK to your account. It is that easy.

You m ight wonder why  I am doing this.  The answer is that Eve gives current players a bonus of one month of free playing time, called Plex, to players who bring in other players. We can sell this Plex on our market for about 450 million. Thus, you make about 2/3 of the Plex sale  for simply signing up with my buddy code. It is that simple.

• Internet151Internet151 Member Posts: 3

Originally posted by JacobX

Originally posted by Internet151

You keep the free time, which means when you use the 14 and 21 day trials you're actually getting 45 and 51 days for the price of 1 month, respectively.

----

If you want the 21-Day trial invite + 310 million ISK, please PM me or even better, e-mail me at [email protected]. Please put "MMO" in the subject line.

I offer 310 million ISK for everyone who upgrades using my Invite.

Just posting here to let you guys know this person held up his end of the deal for me and delivered the 300M ISK pretty quickly.

• KrematoryKrematory Member UncommonPosts: 608

I have 8 buddy keys remaining. Send me a PM with your email adress to get one. If you decide to sub I'll share with you half the price of a PLEX (about 250 mil ISK)

Remember that eligible subscription activations can be funded by Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, PLEX and iDeal.

"EVE is likely the best MMORPG that you've never really understood or played" - Kyleran

• TwystTwyst Member UncommonPosts: 23

looking for a buddy key if anyone can help thnx!

[email protected]

Originally posted by Twyst

looking for a buddy key if anyone can help thnx!

[email protected]

Sent you a key, if you decide to sub please write to me ingame: Noceur-01 Tiers and I will give you 50% of the PLEX worth that i obtain.

Eligible subscription activations in order to obtain the ISK for the PLEX can be funded by Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, PLEX and iDeal

• RataplanRataplan Member Posts: 10

Hi all,

I am looking for a trial invite, send invite to [email protected].

Greets

Rataplan

Originally posted by Rataplan

Hi all,

I am looking for a trial invite, send invite to [email protected].

Greets

Rataplan

Sent, also read the message I sent to the user above. : )