Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Uninstalled after two game.

There are no words that can describe how aweful this game is.  Never play this game, its just a huge waste of time. 

Comments

• itgrowlsitgrowls Member Posts: 2,951

could you be more specific?

• evictonevicton Member Posts: 398

Originally posted by itgrowls

could you be more specific?

Well I cannot answer for the op, this is an moba.. If you go into this game expecting anything else then a lobby, and Warhammer style scenarios your gonna be disapointed. 

If LoL had a onenight with the scenarios from Warhammer... You'd get this game. Just scenario after scenario.

On the plus side there isn't any gear so its more skill based then warhammer age of reckoning was.

• eyceleycel Member Posts: 1,334

Lots of people enjoy this game including me.  Theres no reason to post on in this section of the forum that dosnt get any posts to begin with a stupid pointless flame thread.  Simply leave it for others to enojoy, no need to ruin myn and other peoples fun, your better then that.

Id just like to add Iv played thousands of matches and its a great riot of fun.  If you are a pvp fan at all you wouldnt miss out on this game.

• IncomparableIncomparable Member UncommonPosts: 1,138

Moba have a certain style and build design that makes it fun.

1. Perfecting the lvling process 1-10, and using advanatages to help the team and makes each round different

2. getting items,

3. and using different builds of items for different situations

4. Roaming NPCs

5. Small and easy to organize tactics for easy fun gameplay enhanced with items that require activation with up to several extra abilities available

6. Lots of different heros to choose make the game interesting and challenging to understand other heros as well

I watched a video of a pvp encounter and this game breaks from a lot of the MOBA style gameplay. Its a first person perspective, and the one map I saw was just an arena of people fighting against each other. So its missing a lot of those dynamic elements of having lots of heros to choose, and a lvling process and being able to choose items to make it different and interesting.

Of course, I only saw 1 video, so I could be wrong. But in MOBAs thats what i look for in a random small group encounter and having 1-6.

“Write bad things that are done to you in sand, but write the good things that happen to you on a piece of marble”

• RedempRedemp Member UncommonPosts: 1,136

My chief issue with this game, which caused me to abandon the beta process, is that they removed all the already developed heroes from the release lineup. They are going to stagger release them over time, to inflate rmt sells and give the illusion to their playerbase they are actually developing their product. In reality the game is a completely a cash grab, a lazy cash grab. If they had released the already developed heroes for release, and continued to develop new heroes after launch then I would have played this title as a secondary to my other moba's. I am not one to rage at a company , normally , but EA really has completely pushed me over the edge in the past few years .

• Games888Games888 Member Posts: 243

Instead of making UO Daoc Warhammer F2P they are wasting time with this new idea.  I keep getting beta invite I guess they are really deperate for more tester but no thx not going to play a failed mmo turning into some cash shop game when I can be playing GW2. 

• Jman527Jman527 Member Posts: 5

The scenarios in this game are just super dumbed downed versions of the scenarios from WAR. I played WAR for a very long time and loved  the scenarios in it. When i installed this game i expected to able to relive some of the fun i use to have. It saddens me to see such great companys like Bioware and Mythic put out such a half-ass game. I understand it is a beta but they could have put alot more effort into it. The fact that there is a cash shop in the beta also dissapointed me very much. I wanted to play the Shaman or the Glowgob w.e you want to call it, but you have to purchase him. To me this is just Bioware Mythic trying to make a quick buck. This game is just a huge kick in the balls to all WAR fans. My scrotum still hurts even after a day of icing it. 

Im not posting this try and change anyone elses percepective on this game. Im just simply sharing my own thoughts and opinions.

• SpallieroSpalliero Member Posts: 147
    Booboo mythic/ea/bioware eat grizzled lumps.

Sic Luceat Lux

• HauvarnHauvarn Member Posts: 220

Originally posted by Redemp

My chief issue with this game, which caused me to abandon the beta process, is that they removed all the already developed heroes from the release lineup. They are going to stagger release them over time, to inflate rmt sells and give the illusion to their playerbase they are actually developing their product. In reality the game is a completely a cash grab, a lazy cash grab. If they had released the already developed heroes for release, and continued to develop new heroes after launch then I would have played this title as a secondary to my other moba's. I am not one to rage at a company , normally , but EA really has completely pushed me over the edge in the past few years .

I realized this game was a cash grab when they said that one of the favorite elements that the warhammer players liked was scenarios and thats why they're making the moba.

Yes I played SWTOR.

• holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772

Originally posted by Jman527

The scenarios in this game are just super dumbed downed versions of the scenarios from WAR. I played WAR for a very long time and loved  the scenarios in it. When i installed this game i expected to able to relive some of the fun i use to have. It saddens me to see such great companys like Bioware and Mythic put out such a half-ass game. I understand it is a beta but they could have put alot more effort into it. The fact that there is a cash shop in the beta also dissapointed me very much. I wanted to play the Shaman or the Glowgob w.e you want to call it, but you have to purchase him. To me this is just Bioware Mythic trying to make a quick buck. This game is just a huge kick in the balls to all WAR fans. My scrotum still hurts even after a day of icing it. 

Im not posting this try and change anyone elses percepective on this game. Im just simply sharing my own thoughts and opinions.

I agree, but I think that's one of its' selling points.  Alot of people online aren't interested in complicated group tactics or having lots of abilities or dealing with gear or all the things that made Warhammer Online Scenerio fighting interesting and involving to people like you and me.

They're just interested in loggnig on and kicking some butt, and f2p games have been really successful, so apparently these people have money to burn.

• LuxatriaLuxatria Member Posts: 25

I personally really enjoy this game. It does get a bit annoying when you go up agianst teams with 1-2 healers and your team has zero. Figured i'd just save my points and be a healer. Problem solved. =]

• PukeBucketPukeBucket Member Posts: 867

I've not been a fan of the maps they've had in the game, but I enjoy the game play and the idea enough to give it a go. I'd like to see more objectives added to the game because honestly zerg a point, everyone die, come back stronger and take two points shouldn't be a legit tactic in a game.
    I've not put down any of my League of Legends time for this title, but it's not that bad. actual MMO type combat in a fast paced environment without worrying about grinding and what not.
    An idea I can get behind.

I used to play MMOs like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

• pierthpierth Member UncommonPosts: 1,494

Only complaint I have (as another posted) is that they keep removing heroes. I've not played other MOBAs (despite having installed LoL some time ago) but I loved instanced PvP in WAR, WoW, and RIFT. As far as the cash grab, perhaps but I've never been one to pay for convenience and from what I've seen you can earn CS currency just from playing, albeit much more slowly than outright paying for things, or am I mistaken?

• monkeysenseimonkeysensei Member Posts: 7

It takes about 2 days of grinding gold to do what a person with a credit card can do in 5-6 mins.

"Endsville is burning"-Mamimi

Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired

never mind the consequences of the crime this time my fortunes faded

"c'mon god do I seem bulletproof?"-RHCP

• UnleadedRevUnleadedRev Member UncommonPosts: 568

Could they at least updated the graphics?

I wish Blizzard woudl buy the rights to the IP like they originally planned.