Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did master metz quit?

jungleninjajungleninja Member UncommonPosts: 206

We havent heard from him in ages (computer term ages lol). I guess even he didnt see it anymore in the company of HI. Lol! Dont blame him! But seriously, anyone have news?

Comments

• SaintPhilipSaintPhilip Member Posts: 713

No, he is just in hiding. His customers are demanding some answers and he cannot lie to placate the situation any longer- His credibility is nil.

MasterMetz (and the other scammers involved in this "game") have been promising new content (and the unfinished content would be finished) since the day this "game released" , nearly a Year ago- In that time, they have promised the World, made excuse after excuse and just pushed the date back.

They have not had even a small patch in six months and they have even stopped making promises.

They are hoping everyone will go away...

-We wont. 

HI makes more products than just Gods and Heroes and any potential customer of these sammers should be warned about this company.

Mastrr Metz has not quit, but HI is going down the tubes and soon the whole team will  be out of work- Serves them right. Shady companies need to fall and this is (by far) the shadiest.

Sorry for the double post...

No, Metz did not quit. He came here a second ago (on a different thread) and commented that they are all working hard, have a skilled team and are positioning Gods and Heroes to be Epic (some such nonsense and a copy/paste of the January announcment)

He also said we should not expect things done "OVERNIGHT"- And I fully understand this. I mean. hey we did have a patch six months ago, and did have an announcment 3 and a half months ago (the last announcment)- I guess I am just having really high expectations here. =P

I wish he would comment on the thread on the official forum... The one here was deleted because I guess I was rude =/

I just dont understand the whole "Overnight" comment and wanted some clarification. Does "Overnight" mean we will have crafting and an auction house in 10 years (enough time?) or be able to use the gear in game that we cannot since the level cap is STILL 30? I thought the content was ready to release 10 monts ago (just needed "polish") then was going to be ready in October... Then the devs laughed about not having anything done as they drank Beer on Dev Chat.

-Just a wee bit confused here why that post was deleted....

• kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452

think its a real shame about this game..its actually quite good to a point.but i dont think Metz is the one to blame here..but when yur in the driving seat you take the flack.i seem to be a magnet for these types of games.first vanguard then this.i would say just have patience and see what happens(if anything).gt feel sorry for the lifers though,that sux.

Originally posted by kevjards

think its a real shame about this game..its actually quite good to a point.but i dont think Metz is the one to blame here..but when yur in the driving seat you take the flack.i seem to be a magnet for these types of games.first vanguard then this.i would say just have patience and see what happens(if anything).gt feel sorry for the lifers though,that sux.

At this point the problem is less about the game and more about the silence... No update in half a year, none of the promises have surfaced and there is nothing but silence...

Matz can come here and post (he did but it was deleted) but cannot post anything on the Forum.

Plus, watch the last dev chat- They laughed about no new content... One dev said "nothing is coming this month" and the room burst into laughter... A diffrent dev sais "Or next month" and everyone really busted up- Then the CEO said "Yeah, no content in the middle of this month, but it will be in the middle of A month, somettime" and the room erupts into laughter again.

This isnt about a company which tried and failed...This is about buisness ethic and the refusal to answer simple questions on their forum.

http://godsandheroes.com/october-ustream-live-dev-chat-recording/

-This was the last Dev chat from October (the last Patch was also October) and ts been silent since...Do you think its funny they have no new content and no ETA? And they have been totally silent since?

• kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452

Originally posted by SaintPhilip

At this point the problem is less about the game and more about the silence... No update in half a year, none of the promises have surfaced and there is nothing but silence...

Matz can come here and post (he did but it was deleted) but cannot post anything on the Forum.

Plus, watch the last dev chat- They laughed about no new content... One dev said "nothing is coming this month" and the room burst into laughter... A diffrent dev sais "Or next month" and everyone really busted up- Then the CEO said "Yeah, no content in the middle of this month, but it will be in the middle of A month, somettime" and the room erupts into laughter again.

This isnt about a company which tried and failed...This is about buisness ethic and the refusal to answer simple questions on their forum.

-This was the last Dev chat from October (the last Patch was also October) and ts been silent since...Do you think its funny they have no new content and no ETA? And they have been totally silent since?

no i would'nt think it was funny..i know what its like..when playing vanguard we didnt get a patch in over a year or any information off sony at the time.i bought G&H myself..although not the lifetime and i,m pissed off with  whats happened with the game.but i do wish all you guys who are still there the best of luck and hopefully something happens for you guys,btw is it still f2p?

• DashiDMVDashiDMV Member Posts: 362

He appreaed at the end of the thread asking abolut the future of the game to close and lock it.

If they were still in the transition to F2P, it would be nice to update the people waiting with specifics.  As of now it looks like people tossing money into a pit. It's odd that they decide to say so much one day and go totally silent the next. I wonder if they even know what they are doing.

At this point it is starting to reek of stall tactics to justify people coughing up 200 dollars so they don't get burned on a class action down the road. I guess the defense could be "Hey we lasted longer than Hellgate"

[mod edit]

Well I hold out hope only for the people who put their time and money into the game hoping for the promises which have been 90% undelivered. If HI is not going to put any effort into it, maybe they can sell it to one of these other companies with provisions that the lifetime subbers get some kind of hookup. It isn't the best case scenario by far but better than watching the drawn out death we are witnessing now.

• Master_MetzMaster_Metz Member Posts: 15

I've spoken with our CEO and you guys can expect a State of the Republic on the state of the game sometime next week. I will be sure to update all of you when it becomes available.

Best,

Metz

Thats great Master Mets- Thank you.

Its too bad this had to be taken to this point to get some kind of communication. I would  have thought the thread that sat for 21 days on the Official Forum would have been responded to (or the plethora of other threads asking for some communication)- It wasnt. This had to be taken to OTHER PUBIC Forums, Facebook, etc and alot of drama which could/should have been avoided.

I think you should probably make this announcment on the Official Forum as well (there is some confusion there since you locked my thread without answering anything- Someone has started a new thread wondering why) to let your current customers who do not frequesnt this forum know there is GOING TO BE a State of the Republic (with perhaps an ETA).

I think you should avoid the line "Cannot do things overnight" since its been six months since any patch or update (a very small patch) has been released and (we were told) the content has been ready for about 10 months and "need polish".

This all came about due to  HI's utter and complete disregard for its playerbase- It never should have come to this. I canno wait to hear about "the State of the Republic" and find out what you gys have been working on for the last yearm how "polished" and close to release it is, and what the Future of Gods and Heroes is.

• VorthanionVorthanion Member RarePosts: 2,749

Maybe he's pulling a McQuaid?

• RefMinorRefMinor Member UncommonPosts: 3,452
    I thought it sounded ominous ( I however know nothing about the game, it's history or situation)

Originally posted by SaintPhilip

no i would'nt think it was funny..i know what its like..when playing vanguard we didnt get a patch in over a year or any information off sony at the time.i bought G&H myself..although not the lifetime and i,m pissed off with  whats happened with the game.but i do wish all you guys who are still there the best of luck and hopefully something happens for you guys,btw is it still f2p?

Sorry, I missed your post on my first reading and did not answer you-

I didnt mean to imply that YOU would think its funny. But the Devs and CEO (those who made and sold the game) DO think its funny. I was  floored when I watched the Video (link above) where they laugh hystericly and make jokes about not having the promised content finished.

I wasnt kidding- They are asjked "Are we still on track for the October update"

DEV says "Nope. Its not going to be this month" and the entire room breaks out in laughter like there is an inside joke here.

Across the table a diffrent DEV said "- Or neext Month" and the Laugh track goes on

Then the CEO jokes about it saying "It wont be in the middle of this Month but it will be the middle of A month. Sometime"

This wold be like having a Video of Smed laughing at the fools who pay for Vangard (I am sure this happened in private) along with the Dev team cracking jokes about no new content.

-While swigging Beer.

-The Video speaks for itself (link above)

I wll reiterate again, I am not angr about the game failing to deliver- Anything. I am out like $20 or so (not a big deal)- I am angry at the silence and the attitude of the company and the Devs who have lauged at us on tap[e and then ignored us for the last six months.

EDIT: Ignore my insane spelling errors- I type fast and rely on spellcheck to find typos...My browser cannot spellcheck this site  (evidently) and I am not a proof reading kina guy - I just look for the RED lines lol  =)