Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA: 5,000 More Beta Keys!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MMORPG.com has been given 5,000 more beta keys for this weekends upcoming beta event.  These will not last long so get yours while you can!

CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR KEY!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• HestiaHestia Member UncommonPosts: 119

Good luck to those who are able to claim them! :D

• ZyllosZyllos Member UncommonPosts: 537

Yup! At least I will now have something to play while waiting for other MMOs.

MMOs Played: I can no longer list them all in the 500 character limit.

• WorstluckWorstluck Member Posts: 1,269

Nice, thanks MMORPG.com.  I am trying to create an account however to register the key and all I get is:

"Failed to generate fraud prevention signature."

Never encountered that one before.  Might be having issues with new accounts just an FYI.

EDIT:  It was my fault.  If you use Firefox with noscript just make sure allow all the scripts on that page :D

• Dragon71UKDragon71UK Member Posts: 86

Are these useable in the EU?

Played WOW (5 years), AOC, AO, EQ2,AC2, Horizons, Saga of Ryzom, SWG, CO, STO(Beta),ROM, Allods, and many other F2P titles. Asl been in beta for many of the main titles and played countless SP games. I have been gaming for 15+ years!

• PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145

Originally posted by Dragon71UK

Are these useable in the EU?

These are NA keys only.

So I guess the first 20k keys weren't enough lol...let's increase those trolls in area chat  to NEW LEVELS!!

• JimmydeanJimmydean Member UncommonPosts: 1,290

Originally posted by purewitz

[Mod Edit]

I lol'd.

• RPGForeverRPGForever Member UncommonPosts: 131

I will try it. I saw the preview and the game looks amazing.

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    It didn't launch because the servers aren't up until the 23rd. You may know games, but you sure as hell can't read a Calender.

Joined - July 2004

• mf16mf16 Member UncommonPosts: 65

Originally posted by remyburke

It didn't launch because the servers aren't up until the 23rd. You may know games, but you sure as hell can't read a Calender.

LOL

• AzmodaiAzmodai Member UncommonPosts: 154

Originally posted by remyburke

LOL man that guy will not be asking any more questions around here i tell you

• TerranahTerranah Member UncommonPosts: 3,575

Hmmm...I'm definitely interested but I work 12 hour shifts this weekend.  Good luck to Tera, hope it's a fruitful and entertaining weekend beta.

Originally posted by Terranah

Hmmm...I'm definitely interested but I work 12 hour shifts this weekend.  Good luck to Tera, hope it's a fruitful and entertaining weekend beta.

Thanks, I will enjoy all the QQ from the new wave of trolls spamming area chat with "WoW was the first MMO arguments". 

Every BETA, the whole damn day lol.

• hotixhotix Member UncommonPosts: 130

That's why troll killers like myself farm Lumbertown bridge muahhaha.

Originally posted by hotix

That's why troll killers like myself farm Lumbertown bridge muahhaha.

I think you end up upsetting more decent players than actual trolls that way though.

xD

• Draggo14Draggo14 Member Posts: 1

Code Error: Invalid code ... nice

• oniasuraoniasura Member Posts: 4

How big is the file? Canada is run by greedy companies and have crappy bandwidth caps that hold our technology back..

Just curious.

• hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604

imagine the first day i visit mmorpg.com in months and i snag a tera beta key. what luck

• HestiaHestia Member UncommonPosts: 119

See you guys in CBT4! (Pre-ordered) Jagged Coast, PvP server. o/ Can't wait.

• black_isleblack_isle Member UncommonPosts: 258

Wtf is Frogster doing in EU?? I want EU beta events and keys too D:

• Deron_BarakDeron_Barak Member Posts: 1,136

Originally posted by oniasura

How big is the file? Canada is run by greedy companies and have crappy bandwidth caps that hold our technology back..

Just curious.

My TERA folder is sitting at 24.3gb fully patched.

Hopefully you can spin it! Fun game.

Just not worth my time anymore.

• RagnorMalakRagnorMalak Member UncommonPosts: 115

Although I live in Europe I succeeded in creating an en-masse account and am downloading the en-masse client now. So I guess you can play on NA servers, you only have to download the client from en-masse site.

• punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777
    boom got mine, i won't even play muahaha, only 800 somthing left.I will know charge for the key*jk dont meassge me please*
  • ardashirardashir Member Posts: 1

I am installning now too and live in EU, hopefully it doesn't lag too much and if i'm lucky i'll be able to run the game smooth on the lowest graphics with my mediocre laptop.

• Daywa1kerDaywa1ker Member Posts: 3

mm. guys , i have one little problem , there is one : "this account cannot be updated at this time" , what doest it mean? and more important how can i resolve this issue?

• erkinbabaerkinbaba Member UncommonPosts: 79

Originally posted by Daywa1ker

mm. guys , i have one little problem , there is one : "this account cannot be updated at this time" , what doest it mean? and more important how can i resolve this issue?

Same here :(