Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wakfu: Exclusive Pandawa & Ecaflip Trailers

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Square Enix and Ankama Games have partnered with MMORPG.com to bring our readers two new game play videos featuring the Ecaflip and Pandawa classes from Wakfu. Check out our Wakfu: Exclusive Pandawa & Ecaflip Trailers and then let us know what you think!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ArtaiosArtaios Member UncommonPosts: 550

this pandas looks much better then the one in wow

• Thunder073Thunder073 Member UncommonPosts: 108

This game is actually a TON of fun! Really a lot to do in the game, very innovative.

• DragimDragim Member UncommonPosts: 867

This game definitely is a bit different.  Has a decent amount of players at the moment, but could always use more!

The turn based combat is interesting, and it has a little depth with working to better your particular nation, whether it is opening up mines, controlling the ecosystem, challenges, taking over islands (not as fun as it might sound though).

I have been enjoying it for some months now though, canceled my ToR sub after 1 month.  It is just a nice change of pace.   6$ a month isn't too bad.

I am entitled to my opinions, misspellings, and grammatical errors.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • hiloboyshiloboys Member Posts: 8

THe game is actually a lot of fun. The only thing that needs a lot of polish is the new user tutorial. I am sure they lose a lot of users because they are confused on what to do in the beginning and what their goals are. You have to talk to all the npcs or you wont know if they have a quest for you or not. 

Also item descriptions need to be improved so that the users understand them. 

All in all the game is fun if you like final fantasy tactics style game.  There is actually full tactic/dungeon/fighting content for f2p users. And a crapton of crafting/enviroment/quests/etc content for subscribed users. (Pretty cheap too for a year) 

BTW if your gonna learn. Start off with a CRA. (Bow Class) its EZ mode for the game. You can kill mobs that are like 10+ levels higher than you by ranging them. 

rawrawr

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

wtf is it with all these pandas.. arrrgh