Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone know an approximate release date?

77lolmac7777lolmac77 Member UncommonPosts: 492
This looks like it could be a great game and I know they're in beta right now so I'm curious as to when they plan on releasing it. Also, does anyone know if there is going to be a free trial?

Edit: also I cant seem to login on their forums. I did the registration and got the confirmation email and all but when I try to login it says info is incorrect.

Comments

• DarrgenDarrgen Member UncommonPosts: 65

I would say you can count on it being release'd 2nd or 3rd quarter of next year. The company is a small indie company that will need to make money. They are targetting a niche group of players and a lot of things they want in the game wont make it at launch. That being said there are lots of players like me that are happy to deal with certain extra things not making launch because I know what they are aiming for. The big advertising push will be after things are added for the casuel community. Word of mouth will be good advertising as well since this game will play much to the effect of how DaoC was when it was released

• ThorbrandThorbrand Member Posts: 1,198

Only thing we got in the live chat today was 2012 but they have a date they are shooting for, just can't announce it.

• General-ZodGeneral-Zod Member UncommonPosts: 868
    This is actually my last hope... im giving up on mmo's after this

• ComafComaf Member UncommonPosts: 1,150

Originally posted by Truelevel

This is actually my last hope... im giving up on mmo's after this

^^ Signed

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283

just dont expect the game to be perfect at release